Pennsylvania Babies
Options

I love Bumpkins bibs!

I just wanted to post on here for those of you registering.  You may not be thinking about registering for stuff for feeding solids, but those 4-6 months go by faster than you would think!

I highly recommend registering for 2 or 3 Bumpkins bibs.  They're not vinyl, yet are waterproof, wipe clean, and have one of those catch pockets at the bottom.  DD likes to eat her bib as much as the food on the spoon, so I love the fact that they're not vinyl.

I had never seen anyone mention them on the boards, and didn't know about them until a friend of mine mentioned them.  So I wanted to put it out there for those of you still working on your registries.

Re: I love Bumpkins bibs!

• Options
    I second this!!!!
  • Options

Thanks, I need to make the last tweaks to mine online. I'll be sure to look for this!

I also put a set of spoons on there and one set of containers/lids for solids. I know I'll need a ton more once we get there, but thought it wouldn't hurt to add a few things on. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Agreed!!! I have a couple of these for DD and they are GREAT!!! They are super easy to clean and it's amazing how much food can end up in that pocket :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"