Long Island Babies

Hi everyone...

Hi guys...I'm new on here and just about 11 weeks pregnant but it's really nice be able to connect with people who live nearby. So, I just wanted to say hello! Also, I was wondering if anyone has checked out minglingmoms.com (if this has already been discussed please excuse this post). Anyway, they are Long Island based and are having an expecting moms event (dinner) on September 23rd. I was thinking of going considering none of my friends have kids yet and I don't know any other pregnant ladies. Just wanted to get some input and see if possibly anyone else is interesting in meeting up there...I hope this doesn't make me a psycho. I'm just trying to meet some new people in the area. Thanks for listening!  : )
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hi everyone...

• I'm planning to go =) I live in Port Washington. PM me if you're planning to attend the dinner & maybe we can meet up!
  • Thank you for sharing this information. I would love to go but will be away on vacation. If there is anotehr meeting in the future, i hope to attend.  Enjoy!

Alissa

• Loading the player...
  • Hi!

Geez I completely forgot that I posted this!!! Are you still planning on going to the dinner at Giggles on the 23rd? I would love to meet up there...I'm kinda new to the knot, so I don't even know what PM means (lol). I will try to page ya or something. If you can email me...Hope we can meet up!

chupachooo@aol.com

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi - 

Did anyone end up going to the September event?  How was it??  The next one seems to be in January - would love to get feedback on the last one!! Let me know! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"