Infertility
Options

IVF and Endometrin-- can you get your period w/the supplements?

Is it possible that I could start my period even while on the supplements?  I am going out of town and want to know if I should pack feminine hygiene.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: IVF and Endometrin-- can you get your period w/the supplements?

• Options

For my medicated IUI cycles I was on endometrin and I started my period before I stop the meds every time.  I didn't for my IVF b/c I was PG. 

I would pack them just to be safe and so that you aren't in a bind if you start.  However, I am praying you don't! 

• Options

On my medicated IUI cycles, I also started my period while on supps...although it seems that most people don't.  I didn't start my period after IVF until discontinuing my Endometrin/PIO combo.

Hope she never shows up!

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageBeccaLandes:
    Is it possible that I could start my period even while on the supplements?  I am going out of town and want to know if I should pack feminine hygiene.

Becca, I really hope AF doesn't show.  How are you feeling?  Did you ever call your RE about what happened over the weekend.   How are you coping with waiting during your 2ww? Hopefully, your oot trip is good.  Yesterday, I went for my E2 and P4 to be checked and so far so good. Just one more week for me.  GL.

• Options
    imagemarrie2himonly:

imageBeccaLandes:

Becca, I really hope AF doesn't show.  How are you feeling?  Did you ever call your RE about what happened over the weekend.   How are you coping with waiting during your 2ww? Hopefully, your oot trip is good.  Yesterday, I went for my E2 and P4 to be checked and so far so good. Just one more week for me.  GL.

Physically, I feel fine for the most part.  My breasts are sore and my stomach feels sore, and I'm bloated, but otherwise, no bumps or bruises from my fall.  The doctor ended up saying it was not a big deal, implantation would have already happened and it wouldn't have "shaken" the embryos out.  But, I am in the worst mood ever!!!!  I have been snapping at my husband and we are now communicating via IM even though we live in the same house.  I had my levels checked on Monday and they were fine, so I still have hope.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did this past IVF cycle! I was taking Endometrin and noticed spotting 3 days before my beta, and i had a full flow 2 days before beta.

I hope this does not happen to you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I really didn't think it could happen--especially if you are on PIO shots.  However, this spotting that I'm going through has thrown me for a real loop.  But, I really doubt that you could get full blown AF---and I wouldn't worry about it at all because you are probably PG!!  ~~~Good Luck~~~  Was your beta today? or is it next week?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"