Michigan Babies

Slow board, huh?

It's too bad this isn't getting much traffic. I would love to connect with other local moms!

Where is your favorite place to take LO? Right now we basically take her to Meridian Mall or just walk around our block!

Re: Slow board, huh?

• This is a newer board, not many people post.

We go to the zoo (we have anannual pass), impression 5, hawk island park, and shopping.

We are hoping to have a gtg soon!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Sounds like fun! I've heard of those places, but I haven't visited them yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, this is a very slow board...  The Nest board is a little slow too, but it has it's moments.  :-)
  • Love Hawk Island and Lake Lansing!  Also our gym has a pool and Ben loves the water!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LO is still pretty small, but we are planning to take him to Uncle John's Cider Mill in St. John's. We love it there and want to make it a tradition to take him there every year for a donut, cider, and pumpkin picking.

We also go to the Meridian Mall and walk around/people watch. :o)

• imageShellbelle22:

It's too bad this isn't getting much traffic. I would love to connect with other local moms!

Where is your favorite place to take LO? Right now we basically take her to Meridian Mall or just walk around our block!

Yes it is too bad it is slow, because I only know one other mommy!  I only work part time so it would be awesome to find other mom's to hang out with :) I take him to the mall too sometimes, or just for jogs in the stroller....sometimes we go to meijer  or Playmakers too!

Pregnancy Ticker image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"