Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Britax Roundabout Clearance

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up that Target has the Britax Roundabout half off.  It was $230 and it's down to $115. The one on the Carlisle Pike had 3 when I was there about two hours ago.

Re: Britax Roundabout Clearance

• Options

Thank you soo much for posting this!  I ran across town tonight to get one.  Carlisle Pike Target is down to 1.  I wonder if they clearanced the Marathons too b/c they have a new model on display.

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We had registered for a Britax... last night we had dinner with friends who have a 14 mo. old and they suggested not registering for the convertible now, since we won't need it until probably this time next year. Their theory is that you never know what new safety things will come out in that time.

In my opinion, will that much really change in a year? That is an amazing price! Would you buy now if I can find one or wait?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Megan -- if there are any left, I'd buy now!  The Roundabouts have been rated really highly each of the last few years.  We got ours for my shower, and I'm really glad we did.  Even though we won't even open it for a year.
  • Options
    We'll be using this seat next year.  Plus you never know what age you'll need it.  We did not expect Ethan to be so big for his age.  I thought I'd be able to use the infant seat until he was nearly a year.
    {Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, I guess it is worth it for that price! I'll have to wait until DH gets home, but maybe we'll be lucky and find one still. That would brighten my day!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"