Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Remember Lori Petty?

Probably not because what has she done since the early 90's. But my friend saw her at Comic Con this past weekend end and she was a total beotch. She told him she would need to see $25 before she would get off of her cell phone to talk to him or give him an autograph.

Also Vern Troyer aka Minnie Me was there drunk off his a*s. But my friend said suprisingly Michelle Rodriguez was really nice.  For some reason Taylor Dane was there and let him take a pic of here to send to his friend who is obsessed with her. But then she made him delete it.  Some "celebrities" really need to get over themseves.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Remember Lori Petty?

• hah. thats really funny. i remember her, and taylor dane.  id heard that about vern troyer.   bet lori isnt paying the bills that way, eh?
  • Isn't she the chick that was in A League of Their Own and Point Break? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageFordlor:
    Isn't she the chick that was in A League of Their Own and Point Break? 

Yes. And she is obviously so busy and important now she doesn't converse for less that $25.

• Isn't it funny when you hear about celebrities IRL? A friend of mine  (who is the sweetest person ever) met Julianne Moore while working at Disney. She was super rude to her and even said "Do you know WHO I am??" lol  She wanted the rules changed for her apparently. Sometimes people think they are so important just because they are famous.
  • imagekgrl21:

imageFordlor:

Yes. And she is obviously so busy and important now she doesn't converse for less that $25.

is she Kat from ALOTO?

• DH and my brother saw Lou Feregno (sp?) - the original Hulk (he was also the neighbor on King of Queens)- at one of those events and said he was the same way. $25 for his signature, $50 for a picture. Riiiight...
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageJen0414:
    imagekgrl21:

imageFordlor:

is she Kat from ALOTO?

I think that was her name. She was the little sister that got traded.

There are some nice celebrites like JIll Scott  who stopped her driver so I could get her autograph and take a picture with her. Also Adam Levine was really cool. Although my DH is friends with the guitarist James we were more hanging out so it would not have been cool to be rude.

• I can't believe Lori was so rude, esp. since she's not in any movies anymore.  I don't understand why celebrities think they're so great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"