Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Good Thoughts for Tomw.

Hi ladies - I'm hoping you'll keep me in your thoughts tomorrow. I have an appointment with a perinatologist at Shady Grove near D.C  tomorrow. I had posted before leaving for our cruise that I was having some painful cramping. I would say that this started about three weeks ago with general achiness that I contributed as normal pregnancy aches and pains. About two weeks ago, they became more severe so I had called the doctor. I was able to get it under control with rest, warm baths, tylenol, etc. Unfortunately, while on the cruise it happened again, but was even more intense and they believe I was contracting several times an hour. I saw my doctor this past Friday. Baby is doing well - heartrate is good and she was very active. The doctor isn't sure what is contributing to the symptoms I'm having, so tomorrow when I go they'll do an in-depth sonogram.

I can't even pinpoint what triggers it - it is random. I've been off my feet, drinking lots and really not doing much. When I had my ultrasound at 19 weeks, the cervix looked good - 3.1 and closed and my placenta had moved up - they thought it was low lying in the beginning. So for now, I'm just on limited activity. Some days I feel great, and then other days, like today, I can feel the pain coming on.

Any good thoughts and prayers would be appreciated. I'm feeling good about it and thinking positively - and just hoping that I'm having muscle spasms or aches that aren't related to my cervix or another issue. I am looking forward to the school year starting, but am hoping that we figure this out before I'm back on my feet all day.

Thanks for the good thoughts!

Re: Good Thoughts for Tomw.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"