Canada Babies

Hi! just found this board

Hey ladies, Im glad there is a Canadian board! I thought they were all american cities. Just wanted to say Hi - Im from Coquitlam British Columbia :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi! just found this board

• Welcome! Unfortunately this board is very slooooow. Most of us forget it's here ;-) I'm just down the road from you, I live in Port Moody!
  • Welcome!  My name is Betty and I'm in Edmonton :-)

I see that you are due soon.  Any names picked out for your little girl yet?

• Loading the player...
  • Hi- this board is slooooooowwwwwww

I'm from the Okanagan but grew up in Burnaby :)

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Hi! I just found this board tonight! I'm in Edmonton.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hi everyone, i just found this board and though i am canadian i seem to be really far away from all of you. i'm in cape breton! (nova scotia) 
  • Ha! I just found this right now! I'm glad it's here...*waves*

I'm in Winnipeg.  Yay? 

• Hi everyone- I just found this board too. I'm from Drumheller Alberta. I look forward to meeting you all.
    BabyFruit Ticker image Kiera- November 7, 2010
  • Is this board new??  I just found it too!  I'm in Ottawa... :)
  • imageSailorPink:
    hi everyone, i just found this board and though i am canadian i seem to be really far away from all of you. i'm in cape breton! (nova scotia) 

Wow! I honestly thought I was the only bumpie from the Atlantic provinces. Cape Breton's a big area =) What town do you live in?

• hi fellow bumpies! Im also a BC mtb from Cranbrook, BC! Welcome!
  • Cool board! I just found it too. Almost didnt look twice after seeing all the AMerican cities.

I'm in Calgary AB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • hi everyone! i didnt realize there was a canadian board!

im from Richmond BC

• imagejrnewhook:

imageSailorPink:
    hi everyone, i just found this board and though i am canadian i seem to be really far away from all of you. i'm in cape breton! (nova scotia) 

Wow! I honestly thought I was the only bumpie from the Atlantic provinces. Cape Breton's a big area =) What town do you live in?

I just found this board too!! And I'm also from Nova Scotia! Glad to see a couple other east coast girls!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image Visit The Nest!
  • I'm an east coaster too!  I'm from Mount Pearl, NL.  Can't get much further east!  lol!  Just testing the waters on this site on this stormy day.  Any other Newfies out there??
  • Hello fellow Canadian moms-to-be and moms!

I am currently living in Kanata (suburb of Ottawa).  DH and I just moved out here at the beginning of October of 2009.  We had been living in Calgary since 2003, but are both originally from Winnipeg.

AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I also just discovered this board and am surprised at all the East Coasters on here. I'm in New Brunswick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"