Missouri Babies

Who is you OB/GYN?

I currently see Dr. Mark Curry.  I like him enough but he is out south and we live in Brookside.  I would like to find a Dr. closer to home who is delivers out of St. Lukes (not south where he is).

If you had a good experience with your Dr., I would love a recommendation. 

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who is you OB/GYN?

• Sorry I am no help, I am new to the area and I am also in need of a OB/GYN (in the NKC area).  Any help would be great.  I will keep my ears open for the Brookside area.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • joyjoy- I see Dr. Saunders at Heartland Women's Health.  Her office is in the pavilion at North Kansas City Hospital.  That is the group I went to with DS and had a great experience.  Let me know if you want any additional info.  

Sorry I am no help on Brookside.

• Loading the player...
  • I see Dr. Julie Moore who is across the street from St. Luke's on the Plaza.  She is FABULOUS!!
  • I see Dr Vandenboom with Rockhill Women's Care - they have offices in Lees Summit and at St Joes hospital (Carondelet?)... practice has 8 doctors... (stay away from the female one's though... they are not very friendly)... either Vandenboom or Barnthouse are both great and both deliver at St Lukes East and South.
  • imageschmapril:
    I see Dr. Julie Moore who is across the street from St. Luke's on the Plaza.  She is FABULOUS!!

My big sis used her and loved her.

• I live in Brookside as well and go to Amy Carter who is in the same practice as Julie Moore.  I love love love Dr. Carter.  My SIL also goes to another doctor in that practice which is called Ferns, Matile, Perryman and Assoc. and I've heard good things about all of them.  They deliver at St. Lukes on the Plaza and at Shawnee Mission Medical Center.
  • Ferns, Matile, Perryman and Moore is popular :)  I currently see Dr. Matile, though I had my yearly appointment last year with Dr. Carter-- I  recommend either of them.  They deliver at St. Luke's, St. Luke's South, or if you have United Healthcare Insurance (and thus St. Luke's is not "in network" for you), they deliver at Shawnee Mission, too.
    BFP #1 10/27/2009 ~ DS1 ~ BIRTHday 7/16/2010 ~ med-free Bradley birth @ 40w5d
    BFP #2 1/22/2012 ~ DS2 & DD ~ BIRTHday 9/13/2012 ~ unplanned C-section @ 38w1d
    BFP #3 5/4/2015 ~ EDD 1/7/2016
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"