Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Gymboree

We took a gymboree class yesterday and it was free!  I guess you get to take one free class and then you have to pay. We did it because of the weather, which ended up being a nice day, however, Eli had the best time!  It was the "learn and play, level 4" or something like that.  So many things for him to climb on and slide down and walk on.  We are thinking about joining a class maybe for when the weather gets worse, well, when it gets too cold.  Just thought I'd let everyone know it was a good experience!

Re: Gymboree

• Options
    That's awesome! I'm glad Eli enjoyed it so much! I've thought about going to one of those free classes, but just never got around to it. I'll have to add this to our list of places to go!
  • Options
    Adam loved it too when we did a free class. I'm considering it as well for the cold months. My issue is that I work Monday/Wednesday/Friday, so I need to wait and look at the class schedule. It's just not worth the monthly fee if I can't go at least twice a week with him.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lydia has been going to gymboree since she was 6 monthd old and she just loves it. I actually switched her over to art just this past week just to give her a change of scene for a while. They have lasses all times of the day and evening and even saturdays. They are super flexible with schedules. It is totally worth the money.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"