Pennsylvania Babies
Options

I'm full of posts today! High Chair questions:)

I am having a tough time remembering what we did for Amelia, but if you started solids before your baby could really sit up well by themselves, what did you sit them in? The high chair we have is old and strange and there's no way we could put Nick in it any time soon. But, I think in the next few weeks we're going to start letting him try some solids because the kid is a hungry little monster!! I just can't remember where we put Amelia when we started letting her try stuff - I think maybe that she could sit by the time we did, so it wasn't an issue. Did anyone use the Bumbo? His swing? Or other suggestions?

Re: I'm full of posts today! High Chair questions:)

• Options

Our high chair reclined, so that's what we used. Now I see why you're asking the question below about our Chicco chair. If you got that, you could stuff it with receiving blankets like I mentioned to prop him up. Then any mess would go on the blankets.

The Bumbo would probably work well, and be easy to clean. Some people use bouncers too.

• Options
    We used the Bumbo for early feedings with Sophia.  I also held her on my lap and still do sometimes when feeding her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just saw that Walmart has a bumbo "play tray" I am not sure how well it work with feeding:

https://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10727383

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    In the beginning, I just sat DD in her bouncy seat to feed her. She was so small, I couldn't have put her in high chair (and she was not sitting up on her own yet). We eventually graduated to a Spacesaver high chair because it wasn't too big and we could recline it. And then we moved on to the "big" high chair. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"