Infertility
Options

7dp5dt and BFN - so sad today

I tested this morning and am so down in the dumps.  I don't even know what to do with myself.  I feel like if I tell myself "it's just too early" I'm making excuses.

I just don't know how to prepare myself for this cycle not working.  I know I HAVE to deal with it, but how?

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: 7dp5dt and BFN - so sad today

• Options

I'm so sorry, sweetie.

I hope it is too early.  Perhaps you have a slow starter in there.

I'll be thinking of you. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

oh no!! I hope you've just got a slow starter too.

my IVF #1 BFN was awful. If it really does turn out to be a BFN, jujst let yourself grieve, and then try to do something to indulge yourself...

((hugs))

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I hope it just isn't accurate and you get better news later... but certainly it is something that will take time to process.
  • Options
    I am really hoping it is too early.  With my first BFP, I tested at 12dpo and got a negative.  I didn't get a positive till a couple days later.  I am hoping this is the case for you!!!
    After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options
    It seems really early to test.  I really hope that it will be different for you in a few days.  But of course it is hard to tell yourself that.  I don't know what to say about dealing with a real BFN.  I'm just terrified of getting one myself. I guess there is nothing to do but wait for the beta test and know that if it is BFN, that it happens to lots of people who go on to get the BFP later. Try and stay optimistic. 
    Ectopic pregnancy Aug. 2008, followed by a diagnosis of two blocked tubes.
    IVF#1 gave us a BFP on 8/24/09, DD born May 2010
    Surprise, natural BFP July 2012 ended in miscarriage 9/4/12 at 10w4d
    FET#1 January 2013
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Don't give up yet!  I had the same result at that point this time around.  I got a bfn @ 7dp5dt and completely counted myself out.  Turns out we just had a slow starter.  I am hoping and praying that is the case for you, too!  Good luck!
  • Options
    i'm so sorry, hon.    (((HUGS)))   i can't imagine how hard this is.    take care of yourself....  
    Brought to you by IVF, ICSI, limited fert, and oocyte cryopreservation.
    Because we're fancy like that.

• Options

Please please please don't count yourself out. I tested yesterday, 10dp3dt and it was a negative. Needless to say, I cryed myself to sleep. This morning, I took another test and saw a very faint line. I took it again, and that faint line is back. BETA tomorrow. We are in the same position. it's not over until it's over!

Sticky dust.

• Options
    ((hugs))  Hoping you get better news in a few days. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

A word of hope to you-- I took a HPT on 7dp5dt too, and I got a BFN. Two days later, I had my first beta and it was a positive. I was in shock because I was expecting the worse.

So yes, keep telling yourself "it's too early" because it was too early for me too. Good luck!!!

TTC #1 since 2007. Dx: Unexplained infertility. 4 IUIs in 2008 = BFN. IVF #1 07/09. DD #1 born April 2010 (40w5d).
    TTC #2 since 2011. Dx: Endometriosis and hypothyroidism. 2 FETs in 2012, BFP 6/12 but m/c @ 7 weeks. IVF #2 06/13. DD #2  born March 2014 (40w1d).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageOct14:

Please please please don't count yourself out. I tested yesterday, 10dp3dt and it was a negative. Needless to say, I cryed myself to sleep. This morning, I took another test and saw a very faint line. I took it again, and that faint line is back. BETA tomorrow. We are in the same position. it's not over until it's over!

Sticky dust.

Congrats on your BFP!!  I hope my outcome is the same as yours.  I've been crying all morning, but you gave me a little glimmer of hope.

PCOS, lupus anticoagulant, MTHFR (A1298C, one copy) 2 IUIs & 1 IVF = BFN FET#1 = It's a girl! Born 7.1.10 FET#2 = c/p FET#3 = Twin girls! Born on 3.16.12 at 33w2d due to severe pre-E. After 4 weeks in the NICU they are home! Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ((Hugs))) I'm hoping that you just tested too early.
    After many years and tears our baby boy is finally here
    Born 11-6-10

• Options
    imageAliki:

A word of hope to you-- I took a HPT on 7dp5dt too, and I got a BFN. Two days later, I had my first beta and it was a positive. I was in shock because I was expecting the worse.

So yes, keep telling yourself "it's too early" because it was too early for me too. Good luck!!!

Congrats to you too, Aliki...and thank you.  :)

• Options
    imagegringa78:
    imageOct14:

Sticky dust.

Congrats on your BFP!!  I hope my outcome is the same as yours.  I've been crying all morning, but you gave me a little glimmer of hope.

I am still a bit cautious. Can't believe anything until tomorrow's BETA. But a line is a line right? And, I have never seen one. So.... keep up the hope. I will be praying for you.

• Options
    Praying that it is just too early anf you will get that BFP :)
    May 06: Natural PG= m/c, July 09: TI= m/c, November 09: TI=BFN, December 09: IUI= c/p
    IVF#1: start stims 1/26; ER 2/8; ET 2/13= BFN; FET#1: May 2010= m/c *NEW CLINIC Jan 2011* IVF#2: start stims 1/12; ER 1/22; ET 1/27= BFN; IVF#3: TBD
    ~SAIFW/PAIFW~
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I hope that it's too early, although I completely understand not feeling hopeful.  (((hugs)))
    TTC with unexplained IF since 8/2007 6 losses, one beautiful perfect boy in our arms Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I am so sorry hun. You will be in my thoughts, maybe you are in for some kind of surprise this week. ((HUGS))
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

imageimage
    TTC Since Dec 2006
    *IVF #1 cancelled at ET*
    *IVF #2 OHSS, transfer cancelled*
    *FET #1 2 frosties, c/p*
    *Lap April 2010, removed endometrioma/endo implants*
    *Surprise BFP June 2010*
    *Beautiful daughter born 2/14/11!!*
    Thoughts from an Overwrought Mind
    SAIFW
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  I really hope that it is just too early.  Take care and let us know how things go.
  • Options

Oh hon,  Im sorry.  IVF BFNs really do hurt.

It is still early, I really really hope that you do get a BFP this cycle, it is still possible.

• Options
    Oh NO!! I'm so sad for you, too. Thinking of you, sweetie, and I'm with everyone else and just hoping that it's too early. But I know it's impossible to keep hoping :( (((hugs)))
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry, sweetie.  ((( BIG HUGS )))
    TTC #1 w/ endo since Sept 2005. After many losses, a lap, tons of meds and tons of testing and, one failed IVF cycle, we were blown away with a surprise, sticky BFP...it's a girl!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"