Multiples
Options

stroller question

I hope this stroller ? doesn't seem silly.  I was in BRU looking at strollers.  I did not see a tandem/double stroller that you could use w/ car seats.  Do tandem/double strollers come w/the ability to attach 2 car seats?  TIA
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Notes:

Re: stroller question

• Options
    The Baby Trend Double Snap n Go is a popular option for attaching two carseats; it's just a frame though, so you'd need a regular stroller later. At least one of the Gracos also works with two carseats but I forget which model(s).
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    I have a Graco Duoglider and it takes 2 carseats, with no adapters.  Next time you're in there ask a sales person which ones take carseats because they usually have at least one or two models on the floor that do. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is hard to tell in the store def. ask someone the people there are really nice and usually very informed about the products.
  • Options

The Quattro Duo (by Graco) will hold 2 carseats.  It requires an adapter for the front, but that adaptor comes with it.  Also I belive the Kolcraft Contours Options will take 2. 

• Options

not all BRU carry every stroller in-store.

i love my kolcraft contours - it can be used as a DSNG and a tandem stroller. It's the same length as tthe Baby Trend DSNG- just a little heavier, but drives much nicer.

• Options
    I have the Graco Duoglider and I love it. It fit both car seats and is pretty easy to manuver.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"