1st Trimester

woah that's odd

i haven;t had any real cravings but all of a sudden i just HAVE to have either puffy cheetos or sour cream and onion chips and a cherry limade icyy from 711... but i don't wanna put pants on and drive 100 feet Crying so which will win... laziness or cravings? only time will tell

Re: woah that's odd

• uhh have DH go!!!
  • I was just reading your post and I shared it with my hubby. And I was telling him I totally understand what you were craving but when I got to you cherry limeade icy I can hear in my mind "oh yeah that would be good" but I totally agree about putting on the pants or being lazy. Only difference, I think I am more lazy because the nearest 7-11 is only seven blocks away. So hubby is finding this particularly funny. Wink I can't help but find the humor in it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekimekat:
    I was just reading your post and I shared it with my hubby. And I was telling him I totally understand what you were craving but when I got to you cherry limeade icy I can hear in my mind "oh yeah that would be good" but I totally agree about putting on the pants or being lazy. Only difference, I think I am more lazy because the nearest 7-11 is only seven blocks away. So hubby is finding this particularly funny. Wink I can't help but find the humor in it.

oh, no i'm def being more lazy. i can see seven11 from more porch. there's a parking lot , a fence, and then seven11 (or is it 7eleven?) literally like 100 yards.

• aaannnnnddddd... my DH rocks, he just left to go get me the objects of my craving :)
  • haha...I crave Chili from Wendy's like everyday. DH goes to get it for me everytime...poor thing.
  • PUFFY CHEETOS!!!  I was craving them too!!!  Ate 2 big bags in about a week (DH helped too).

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• imagereemarie81:
    uhh have DH go!!!

Yes,tell DH

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This sounds like a job for DH!
  • imageSoonerBred:
    i haven;t had any real cravings but all of a sudden i just HAVE to have either puffy cheetos or sour cream and onion chips and a cherry limade icyy from 711... but i don't wanna put pants on and drive 100 feet Crying so which will win... laziness or cravings? only time will tell

Lol, wasn't it you that made your DH go to the 711 to get milk so you could have cereal that you were dying for?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"