D.C. Area Babies
Options

Loudoun County pediatrician recs?

Does anyone here have any experience with either Loudoun Pediatric Associates (Leesburg / Purcellville) or Whole Child Pediatrics (Ashburn)? ?Would you recommend them?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Loudoun County pediatrician recs?

• Options

We are using Loudoun Pediatrics.  Of course my little guy isn't very old, but so far we have liked them.  Lots of Doctors in the practice.  The Purcellville office is brand new as well.  They give you printouts about your child's development and health at each appointment.  No bad experience yet!  I had someone at my work recommend them to us.

Hope that helps!

Kelly

• Options
    I use Penguine Pediatrics.  Small, very personal practice.  Love them.  First name basis.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCFO:
    I use Penguine Pediatrics.  Small, very personal practice.  Love them.  First name basis.

I use them too and have been pretty happy so far.  Dr. Kodu doesn't seem to be a big advocate for breastfeeding which is unfortunate but he's been great about everything else including alt. vax schedule.

imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options
    We use Pediatric Healthcare (offices in Leesburg and Sterling) and love them.  They are willing to accomodate our alt. vaccine schedule and are very patient with our new parent questions.
  • Options

I use and like Whole Child

• Options

Love love love our pediatrician! (Almost too much to want to share her...but she's great, so I guess I'll make an exception.)

Dr. Resa Davis

https://www.healthykidspediatriccenter.com/WPHK/

(Warning: extremely cheesy website)

She's not part of a practice, just herself and two nurses in an office in Ashburn. Most times when you call, she answers the phone. She knows our kids and their histories without having to look at their charts. She's a quick responder to after-hours and weekend calls, and has often spent up to 20 minutes with me discussing a problem in lieu of having me bring my kid to the office if they didn't need to come in and it was something she could help with over the phone. In short, she's phenomenal. I wish she was my doctor.

Good luck with your search!

~Christina

---
    www.novafun.com
    Kid-friendly fun (for free!) in Northern Virginia

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"