Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Pink & Green Polka Dot Nursery

I am mainly a lurker on here, but I love looking at all of the nursery pics and have gotten a ton of great ideas from this board, so I wanted to post my nursery so far.  It is still a work in progress as the trim has to be put in and a lot of finishing touches, but I've had a lot of fun doing it! :)

Here's the link to my Facebook album with the pics...

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=2619931&id=1917455&ref=mf

Re: Pink & Green Polka Dot Nursery

• Options
    Very cute! I love the look.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CUte!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I adore that shelf with the letters hanging on each peg, so cute! Room looks great!
  • Options
    Thank you!  I got the shelf and letters unfinished at Hobby Lobby and painted them myself.  It was a fun project and was nice to be able to make exactly what I wanted since it seems hard to find cute things for baby rooms in my area!  Not to mention it was probably only $20 total for everything I needed to make it.  :)
  • Options
    The pink polka dots look so great!  And I love the pink rug with the polka dot wall - so cute!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Me: 32 DH: 33  High School Sweethearts  Married 5/28/2005
    DS1 born 6/5/10 at 40 weeks via emergency c-section due to fetal distress and IUGR caused by placental insufficiency
    DS2 born still 8/28/13 at 32 weeks via emergency c-section due to a complete placental abruption - cause unknown
    Baby #3 on the way, EDD 2/29/16.  Originally twins, but we said goodbye to Baby B at 8 weeks.
  • Options
    SUPER cute!!  I love the dots on the wall!!
  • Options
    Love it! Where did you find the bedding, if you dont mind me asking??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The bedding is Tiddliwinks Pink Dots.  I actually found it for $30 at my local Marshalls, I couldn't believe it!  Target does sell the collection, but only online.  I did order the matching valance and lamp from the Target website to go with it.  They have a ton of other accessories to go with the room as well. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"