1st Trimester

Holy smack, that was loud!!!

So there's a thunder storm moving over us right now and I swear that was just the loudest thunder I have EVER heard. I saw the flash and then the IMMEDIATE clap. It scared the #!@* out of my poor dogs, who are now cowering by my side and growling (big 70lb wussies!!!). It even took me by surprise, and I can sleep through some loud ones! Thankfully, I LOVE a good storm.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Holy smack, that was loud!!!

• Finally a deep soaking rain. There was thunder here, but nothing very loud.
    BFP #1 on cycle 19, 6/13/09, blighted ovum discovered on 8/3/09
    BFP #2 3/1/10 yay for seeing the baby and seeing hb at 6w! Found at on 4/26/10 that the baby had stopped growing at 7w
    BFP #3 11/19/11
    Baby Boy Bruce born 7/21/12
    Check out my blog!
  • I'm in Eden Prairie and just posted on a different board how happy i am that its raining!!!?

And yes that thunder is loud. ?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Do me a favor and tell your storms to head to SE Wisconsin! I love storms and we could use the rain!!!
  • imageMrsJulieT:
    Oh and can I confess. I thought this post was going to be about a burp or fart.

LMAO! So did I!

• imageminiddev:

imageMrsJulieT:
    Oh and can I confess. I thought this post was going to be about a burp or fart.

?

LMAO! So did I!

thats what i thought at first. but i am here in mn experiencing the same storm its wonderful!?

• I love a good storm especially when I'm home all warm
  • That's the one thing I really don't like about CA... we got thunder and lightening so rarely that it was almost a shock when we did get it!!! I still remember this one night back in... 1999???... I was in college, at the pool, and we got this huge storm that evening. Our coach was yelling for us to get out of the pool... it was like a really good midwestern summer storm. About the only thing I really miss from the Bay Area that we just don't have here is the fog!!! I miss sitting on my deck on a Saturday morning, drinking coffee in my sweats!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"