Parenting
Options

REOM

How are you?  K was talking about the zoo the other day and G and Emi.  Then she told me she wanted to ride the black polar bear and not the white one and I messed up.  LOL

Did you get the bows yet?

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image

Re: REOM

• Options
    REOMREOM member

OMG YES! I meant to email you, and forgot. They were here when we got back from Lake George, then all hell broke loose. No power Wed, then our fridge/freeze broke and defrosted yeserday, what a mess. So I'm sorry I didn't write you earlier! But, yes, so cute, thank you! And Gina especially loves the sunglasses. I  thought the frog sacks were too cute.

My friend was over today, and asked Gina if she wanted to go to the Bronx zoo b/c she has passes. (She is single and didn't realize that you don't ask until the morning of....) and Gina promptly says YES! And Kayleigh and Audrey too?

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Glad the arrived, I couldn't read my writing when I was at the post office and was hoping I got the numbers right!

How stressful!  We have had bad storms here, but haven't lost power yet.  Will your insurence help you replace what you lost?

Too funny!  Tell Gina we are on our way.

Michelle Mommy to Kayleigh, Audrey and Faith. image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    REOMREOM member

Yes, thanks again so much.

It was SO bad here on Wednesday! I have never seen a storm like that. Not sure if it is worth it to send to insurance, b/c we do have to pay the deductible. Probably not :(

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"