Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Remind me again, who among us is single?

Our newbies need some love.  Who needs to be paired?  Please feel free to pimp yourself out in this thread. 

Love is in the air...

=)

Re: Remind me again, who among us is single?

• Options
    I'm single but enjoying sowing my oats. 
  • Options

imageArmyQM:

You'd be perfect.  Get all daring with the newb.  

Surprise 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

imageArmyQM:

Surprise 

Hmm....are they ok with an open relationship? 
  • Options
    imageArmyQM:
    imageGladToBeMrs.SRS:

imageArmyQM:

Surprise 

Hmm....are they ok with an open relationship? 

Oooo...I dunno.  Perhaps you should ask?  

• Options
    Haha, I suppose I'm still single as well. I haven't been on as much in the past month or two (just being lazy I suppose) so I missed out on "hooking up"
  • Options
    imageEm&B:
    Haha, I suppose I'm still single as well. I haven't been on as much in the past month or two (just being lazy I suppose) so I missed out on "hooking up"
    Maybe we should say we're a couple just so people will quit asking :)
  • Options
    I'm single.?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Single here, but I think I may be too far out there for even you guys... :)
  • Options

imageArmyQM:
    imageEm&B:
    Maybe we should say we're a couple just so people will quit asking :)

It's a deal Big Smile

• Options
    I am, but I don't think I'm "relationship material". I don't think I'm on the boards consistently enough. So really, I guess what I'm trying to say is "It's not you, it's me". Wink

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am still single. I would like to marry someone that is on here fairly often, because I am here pretty much daily. :)
    photo maymommy2014.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

imageE_Squared:
    I am, but I don't think I'm "relationship material". I don't think I'm on the boards consistently enough. So really, I guess what I'm trying to say is "It's not you, it's me". Wink

Well then maybe we can hook up because I am a kinda "get in get out" girl around here too! HAHA we might be a good match!

• Options
    I'm single, but loving it :D
    Check out The Eco-Friendly Family, a
    Green Living Blog
    for eco-information and fun giveaways!

• Options
    I'm still single.  I'm not quite sure why, lol.
    Our Little Fur Family
    My Three Sons
    #1: 2.06 #2: 1.08 #3: 9.10

DS #3 diagnosed at birth with panhypopituitarism - lack of pituitary function. He is treated with thyroxine, hydrocortisone, growth hormone and testosterone.

• Options
    MusicMusicMusic Matchmaker, Matchmaker, Make me a match.  Find me a find.  Catch me a catch! MusicMusicMusic
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

okay someone hook me up with someone good..considering today is literally the first day i've come across this board, i think you guys can do the honors of finding my web-mate Wink

so...who's a good match?

let's see...a few things about me...

::: i'm incredibly gullible

::: i am absolutely in love with red hair and freckles and would be oh so excited if one of my children has red hair (my grandma did and my DH has red hair in his beard...a girl can hope, right?)

::: i absolutely love folk music more than anything and one of my favorite things to do is have a few drinks and get out on the dance floor at a local bar with a great local live blue grass band

::: pink and green are tied for my favorite color...although lately i've been liking blue and i don't know why

::: twice now i've gotten my hair boy cut short and then grew it out really long. it's really long right now and it's taking everything in me not to cut it short. i'm actually thinking about getting thick dreads for about a year and then chopping them off

::: i just moved from michigan to oregon and i'm loving it here although this week it's been over 100 degrees 4 days in a row and im dying

:::  blink 182 is my favorite band ever and i'm going to see them september 10th in seattle and i can't wait

::: i'm a huge musical theatre nerd and rent is my most favorite musical ever

::: i was a band nerd in highschool and then studied percussion for three years in college before switching my degree

::: i really want to get into photography and am just starting to get into it thanks to the pets board on the nest...you can see the very beginnings of my work in my blog

::: i don't judge people easily and tend to see the good in people and give too many second chances. but i don't care it makes me happy doing that so i do it.

::: i think i said this in my intro post but i love animals pretty much more than anything in the world and my ultimate goal is to open my own rescue shelter one day on the acreage that we will eventually have with chickens and our own mini-farm Smile

okay i think that's enough for now...i'm pretty sure i'll be visiting this board daily...being eco-friendly is something DH and i have really been passionate about since getting married last year, so i'm really excited i found this board.

pair me up Stick out tongue

oh and ps - i also tend to type way more than necessary...can you tell?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Visit my blog about my family's experiments in eco-living
  • Options

I'm single. :'(

I guess you could say that...

I like to use a lot of periods in my sentences and tend to not type in paragraph form.

I like doggies and all animals. I want to be a vet when i grow up. and and i stutter sometimes.

And i love my sister very much :) 

• Options

imagegoodgalpal:
    I am still single. I would like to marry someone that is on here fairly often, because I am here pretty much daily. :)

I've fallen in love with your basset hound. 

Cheesiest pick-up line ever right? 

• Options
    Oooh I am late and single! I want the wifey love!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebrookieandphil:

imageE_Squared:

Well then maybe we can hook up because I am a kinda "get in get out" girl around here too! HAHA we might be a good match!

I'm game if you are! So consider me officially off the market, looks like Brookie and I are going to be doing some late night booty callin'! LOL 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"