Infertility
Options

Kind of freaked me out...

Weird moment of the day #1:  I had to go in to do pre-placement testing, including innoculations and drug screen today for my new job.  I had to put on the medical history that I wasn't sure if I was pregnant so I got to talking to my Employee Health rep about the IUI.  She proceeds to tell me that every new person she meets ends up pregnant within a few weeks and her friends call her the "fertility goddess".  But, she told me not to worry because I was already pregnant.Huh?

Weird moment of the day #2:  So my parents know all about what we're going through and have been VERY supportive.  Today, DH and I went to their place to help get their living room ready for paint.  They won't let us help paint tomorrow because I just had IUI on Wednesday and they don't want me around the fumes. 

Anyways, as we're going to leave my Dad, who is not at all emotional, looks me straight in the eye and says "You're pregnant.  I know you are."  I started to kind of nervously laugh and then my mom goes "You know, he knew everytime I was pregnant before I even did."

I know they're really hopeful like DH and I are, and I certainly hope he's right...but it still freaked me out!

All these people better freaking be right!Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kind of freaked me out...

• Options
    I really hope they are right for you... maybe some people can just tell.  Good luck.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    ...and with only 9 days until your anniversary, it HAS to be! I will pray for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    here is to hoping they are!!
    "A friend loves at all times..." Pr. 17:17 MY GOOGLEPAGES BIO imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I sure hope that the "fertility goddess"....is the real deal too Wink!!!! Good luck.....and best wishes for a wonderful anniversary:)!
  • Options

Thanks Girls!

It's going to be an even harder 2ww now!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"