Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

DS has his first stomach bug...

I dropped DS of at the sitter today so I could get some errands done before the in-laws show up.  She called 2 hours later saying DS had a fever of 101.  By the time we got home his temp was 102 and he was soooo grumpy.  I gave him some motrin and he passed out for about 2 hours.  So by the time we got into the pedi. he was crying, temp of 103 and shaking.  I picked him up off the exam table to console him and he suddenly puked all over me.  It was down my shirt, my legs, all over him, and all over the carpet.  They were kind enough to give us a blanket for him and a scrub top for me.  Poor guy still has a temp but we just have to push fluids and treat his temp.s since it's a virus.  What a day.

Re: DS has his first stomach bug...

• Options
    aww..poor little guy! Hope it doesn't last long and I hope you don't get it!
  • Options
    Tash13Tash13 member
    Aw, I'm so sorry to both of you!  We went through a stomach bug at about 10 months and it was horrible.  Luckily they tend to not last long but he was pretty down and out for a couple days.  Hope it passes quickly!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Poor little man.   I hope he feels better soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"