3rd Trimester
Options

39+ weeker's, who is here?

How ya doin ladies. I'm?fairly?pissy! We might go to a fair tomorrow evening with our toddler so that might be fun (or?miserable, we'll see). Bleeeeeeeeeh.

Re: 39+ weeker's, who is here?

• Options
    I puffy heart fair food.
  • Options

I am SO ready to be DONE! I have been extremely pissy the past couple of days. Today is worse... I only got maybe 2 hrs of sleep last night and have been having contractions most of the night and most of the day today. I just wish they'd get stronger and closer together. Crying

Labor dust to all of you!!! Buckets and buckets FULL!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here and pretty pissy most of the time. 
    my blog: mama quiere beso
    Joaquin's hospital and Isela's birth center med & intervention free "hypnobabies" birth stories
  • Options

I had a little break down this morning when my contractions stopped being timeable. I was full out sobbing b/c I was up all night w/intense contractions and then nothing. I felt better after I went to my appt. I am still only 1cm, but I know that really means nothing.

• Options

im here, im tired of lightening crotch happening all night.

watching the yankee game right now. will be going to celebrate my 3 year anniversary tomorrow night.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am here and just now starting to get pissy! Not much progress at my appointment today :(

Fair food is yummy!

• Options

I'm here! It's definitely been an interesting week too. On wednesday my blood pressure was elevated and after she did an internal, she mentioned "oh, everything is normal, but if you were dilated at all, I would have admitted you right now." So coming into my appt today, I wasn't sure if I was gonna be coming home or not.

Luckily my bp is back to normal, and after a nst, DH and I came home. Still, it was on my mind a lot that we could have had baby today. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm here.  Unfortunately I'm up - it's 3:14 am - with contractions (that probably mean nothing).  Thankfully I have delicious cookies lying around that are perfect for a late-night snack. 

I do like fair food too! Hope you have a good time! 

• Options
    Im here pissy, kids getting on my nerves cant sleep, im hot and no progress
  • Options

Holy moly... I'm a 39+ weeker now.

I'm here. Nothing going on. I guess my August baby wants to be an August baby. I'm OK with that, however.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    I'm here. Feeling crappy and praying for some contractions. Still haven't had even ONE this whole pregnancy. I'm only a fingertip dialated and my cervix is apparently still waaaaay back there. The dr. had to shove almost her whole hand up there yesterday to check me. Indifferent I'm being induced on Thursday so hopefully the next six days will bring lots of progress!
  • Options
    I'm here... hating the entire world right now. I'm spotting from my internal today and upset because I know this baby has no intention whatsoever to come out any time soon. I would like to be done! 
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am here and feeling totally hopeless. I don't think this guy is ever going to come.  There have been no signs of anything.  Maybe a few contrax, but even that I don't know. My H was supposed to be home a few hours ago, but is stuck at work. I miss him.  I just had a rough talk with my Dad about my Mom (she is an alcoholic). I feel really bad for my Dad.  My H will be away for my due date and the day before and that has me stressed.  I am hungry and can seem to get full. Oh, and my aunt, who I am close with, may have had a stroke today.  They don't know yet.  Well, no one has updated me yet.  It's been one of those days.....
  • Options
    MA&CBMA&CB member
    I'm here...impatient, but otherwise doing pretty well considering!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am here and annoyed with all the questions from people (no baby yet?). I am also really impatient but I really shouldn't complain. Physically I am doing great. Soon, soon!
  • Options
    im here and being the bigest cranky biatch lol
  • Options
    I'm here, as in still pregnant, but I am posting and running cuz my mom is here and we are going to try to keep me busy by doing a puzzle. This kid is never.coming.out.
  • Options
    UGH! I am still here too! I am very pissy and could teeter over to being the biggest B!TCH on the face of the earth.....but trying to hold it together. Here is to hoping and wishing for all of us to have our babies soon! :)
  • Options
    I am being a total b!tch right now, too.  I thought I was in labor last night with contractions about 7 minutes apart and then they went all screwy at 6 am this morning. Now they're back and usually about 8 minutes apart, but they aren't as strong as last night.  I was 3 cm at my appt yesterday (totally closed last week) and I think I lost a good part of my mucous plug today.  Possibly some bloody show, but that also could have been the internal.  My DH is not handling my moodiness very well so we're arguing a lot.  Hoping I end up in the hospital tonight!
  • Options
    I'm here and I am cranky too. At least it is the weekend. Buckets of labor dust to all of us!
  • Options

welp sounds like we are all pissy, nice to know I am not alone but I wish I could make us all happier. I'm still pissy, going to have some decalf tea and go to bed. I stay up WAY too late every night. Ugh. I'm not even enjoying myself so I dunno why I even stay up so late.?

I've seen a huge difference in stretch marks this week (I don't think the 2 days of all those BH's has helped). Poor tummy.?

• Options

I'm here, and cranky just because it's really hot in our bedroom (for some reason the central air just totally avoids this room.) I just finished my lemonade and want more, but I want it with ice and I have to wait for more to freeze (I still had a ton left in my cup but absent-mindedly ate it when my lemonade was gone. D'oh!)

I'm okay with not having LO come out tonight - SO works the night shift and tonight's not a night off, so I'd rather not have to have him miss work. Playing a lot of Farm Town on FB and doing some laundry and whatnot.

• Options
    Completely agreeing with the stretch marks.  I thought i had escaped them until they cropped up a few days ago.  Itchy as all hell!  And i think i've been staying up so late just because sleeping has been so miserable lately.
  • Options
    I've found oils help with?itchiness?and overall appearance. Anything oil based, even baby oil. The coco-butter NEVER helped the itch for me.
  • Options

::strolls in::

I'm here and praying that something happens this weekend.

• Options

had a great birthday dinner, spent time with a friend who hopped a last minute flight to hang with me, and celebrated my mom's retirement.

impatient, but otherwise, i had a really good day.

::labor dust for us allllllllll::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I am here. Yep and still feeling kinda pissy myself. I really am tired of all the constant aches and pains. Ugh.
  • Options

DH has agreed to take us to the festival/fair tonight and I want to share a big giant pretzel with her, and sneak some cotton candy into my bag when she isn't looking haha.?

I hope they have animals. I doubt we will stay more then an hour but I am hoping its fun and a nice way to keep me busy. I feel a bit better today but I may well be pissy again tonight. Baby will be?coming?tuesda/wednesday so I guess I should be feeling a lot happier. Still?disappointed?we'll be inducing, but just wanting a healthy baby.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"