2nd Trimester
Options

OMG! Not sexy anymore! (TMI)

So I tried seducing DH today.?

I slipped the strap of my dress off my shoulder, shrugged it down and straddled him on the couch.?

He was into it for half a second, and then he started laughing. A lot.

"Oh my god, WHAT?" I asked, frustrated.

"You... you have cake on your boob," he said.

Sure enough. I had chocolate cake on my boob. A perfect little circle of it right next to my nipple.

Needless to say, I didn't get any.

Of course. Of COURSE i had cake on my boob. Unbelievable.?

Re: OMG! Not sexy anymore! (TMI)

• Options

LOL

Me: 37
    DH: 36
    Married: 08-25-07
    DS: 11-20-09

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Name change alert: Formerly Lisswastaken

• Options
    Oh no!  Well at least you tried :)  I wish I had enough sexual energy to actually initiate sex!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

LMAO!!  I'm sorry!!  DH would have probably just licked it off and continued!! LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Between your underwear on the toothbrush story and this story I am quite sure we are twins.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Something like this happened to me.  I had been eating trail mix and had a sunflower seed in my belly button!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol! sorry, that is pretty priceless...GL for next time!
  • Options

imageAMYfromKY:
    Between your underwear on the toothbrush story and this story I am quite sure we are twins.

Seriously. I'm on a roll this week! ?

• Options
    LOL! Does he have something against chocolate cake??
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL! I'm on the phone with my mom and I couldn't help but laugh out loud!! He could have licked it off.. you should have told him you put the cake for him, as a special treat Wink
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJ.R.LANDRIGAN:
    LOL! I'm on the phone with my mom and I couldn't help but laugh out loud!! He could have licked it off.. you should have told him you put the cake for him, as a special treat Wink

Now THIS is priceless!

At least he didn't let you go through all the motions and stare at it the entire time and tell you afterward!

• Options
    Haha!! Oh now that is funny! And you definitely should have just told him that you put it there. Better luck next time!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Hahahaha that's hilarious.  And it's been ages since I've offered sex to DH, I don't think he'd turn it down because of cake boob.  Your DH must not be as sex-starved as mine! 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    You should of had him eat if off of you!
  • Options
    That is awesome!!
  • Options

You are too cute!

That is hilarious and my DH would have probably licked the cake off and proceeded.

Your DH is obviously tired or he would've homerunned around your ball park.

BTW, your siggy is gorgeous. So jealous.

God Bless our sweet baby James. Our son, born 11/22/09. Unplanned, Emergency C-section image
    "Wearing his BING CROSBY clothes and crooning...buuuh buuh buuuh" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    lol...too funny
  • Options
    Really!?! ?That's so good you couldn't have MADE that up! ?But, seriously, how does one get chocolate cake on their boob in the first place? ?Thanks for sharing!
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Too funny!! Hopefully your ego isn't too wounded.

LOVE the new siggy pic - you look fantabulous! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since Dec '04 Severe MFI-diagnosed 12/06 3 failed Fresh IVFs FET #1 - BFP!! 2 blasts tx on day 6. Beta #1 8dp6dt = 56, Beta #2 = 600, Beta #3 = 5600 My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LMFAO!  DH just asked what was so funny!  I always tend to get food on my boobs somehow.  It is crazy!
  • Options
    At least you got some more cake out of the deal right? At this point, I would rather have cake than sex.... Good for you!
  • Options

imageJ.R.LANDRIGAN:

This is exactly what I thought! My DH probably would have run to the freezer for ice cream...

• Options

LMAO!!  That is just too cute!  I think my DH would've just liked it off too. 

• Options
    Haha! I laugh only because i find crumbs in my bra on almost a daily basis now and DH makes fun of me for always spilling on my boobs and stomach. It's sad but true!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPhotobucket
  • Options
    LOL.  Hubby def would have licked it off and kept going.
    Audrey- December 2009
    Owen- April 2011
    Olivia- Due December 24th
  • Options
    lol! I seem to be having issue navigating my upper region these day as well. I miss my much smaller chest c to DD and still growing oh lord at this rate they will be eating more than I do.
  • Options
    EMTXEMTX member
    **Dies**

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"