1st Trimester
Options

Boxermama?!?!?!

just saw a post about your HCG, so i guess a congrats is in order? yay! congrats.

oh, and i hate to say it... but i told you so Wink

Re: Boxermama?!?!?!

• Options

::SIGH:: Yes, you told me so... I thought red blood = CD 1 but it only last for 2 wipes and then I never saw it again.

I'm pregnant. Can you believe it?  I can't. It's still unreal to me and I'm still very nervous.  I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch, so to speak.

Oh, that was bad. lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i complately understand being nervous, i was still scared until we saw the peanut bouncing wround the other day. but you can't stress. i go by the SAL montra "Today I am pregnant, and i love my baby" that's all you can really do.

I'm so excited for you! i knew that chart was too pretty to be another bust. lol

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes...I agree.  I'm enjoying the pregnancy this weekend and then I'll get my betas again next week.  I'll be stressed I'm sure at that point but if I hear good numbers, I'll be happy once again.  It's such a rollercoaster.  I already have an ultrasound appt. for Aug. 24 because I had it for something unrelated to pregnancy - to check out my ovaries and urterus to see if there were any problems.  I think I'll be able to just keep that appt. as my first ultrasound, though if I could go sooner for peace of mind (heartbeat) I would be very, very happy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    well i will be parying you get good numbers on monday. congrats again :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"