Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Bummed

So I worked 7a-3p today and was looking forward to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with one of my friends. Well needless to say, she is notorious for cancelling at the last minute and she definitely did it again. All day long she texted me saying she was excited then at 336 when we were meeting at 345 she texted me and said her fibromyalgia was bad today and couldn't make it.

I was so sad...I was really looking forward to it.

Now I am just in a sad mood - I did go and get take out cheesecake only and did a little shopping at Motherhood but seriously...this really made me so down.

Literally 1/10 times we planned to hang out we actually do.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bummed

• Options
    Oh man. I want to go to the Cheesecake factory with you!  Yum.  There is not one around for 50miles. Sorry about your flaky friend. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    Some people are soo weird with that. I have a friend who is like that, I've just stopped speaking to her. Not because I don't like her but because she's just so weird with like returning calls and coming to stuff like that. I'm sorry you're so bummed...drown your sorrows in your cheesecake!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry that your friend bailed. I also had a friend like that, who I still miss dearly. Unfortunately, I always felt that I was the one maintaining the friendship. I am really jealous about the Cheesecake Factory. Don't judge, but I love their salads. Embarrassed I know, I'm not a huge cheesecake gal.
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ugh, I hate when people are like that.  It's so annoying.  I'm sorry hun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"