Minnesota Babies
Options

Lurker Coming Out Party....

On the 0-6 mos board today, a lot of lurkers came out of hiding including myself.  I see that a lot of people view the posts on this board, but there are not many replies.  Let's liven up this board....introduce yourself if you're a lurker or if you already post on this board you could share something about yourself too...I'll start...

I live in Albertville with my husband and two month old daughter Presley June.  My water broke while I was shopping at Joann Fabric's revealing my pink panties under my white scrub pants...that was mortifying, but a story I like to tell now.  I'm really excited to get working on baby number 2, although I would like to lose a little bit more of this baby weight before I get knocked up again.  I like lurking on these boards because a lot of my questions get answered without me having to answer and it's nice to know I am not the only one dealing with certain issues...

Your turn now!

Re: Lurker Coming Out Party....

• Options

I post equally here and on the 0-6 month board, and do agree that this board is slow, especially since there are a ton of MN nesties that are pregnant and/or just had babies :)

I live in WBL with my DH and 3 week old son Ian.  No crazy stories about my labor other then my water broke at exactly 10:35pm because I don't like Conan and his theme music had just come on when I went in the bathroom to get ready for bed!  Anyway, hopefully some people will start to post more!!

• Options

Hi! I usually post on the 1st Trimester board. and sometimes on the eco-friendly family.?

I am 24 and live in eden prairie. DH and I were married on July 4, 2009 and conceived this little monkey on our honeymoon. we are very new to all of this since this is our first child and i am still in my first trimester. ??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I post quite a bit on the 3rd tri board, but not a ton here, but I've been trying to be better. DH and I live in Shakopee and are expecting our first LO in October.  We're having a boy and are thrilled!  Our LO is due a little over a week before our 6th wedding anniversary.  We got married pretty young (I was 21 yo and DH was 22 yo).  We still have 11 weeks, but I feel like I'm no where near ready for a baby...hopefully it will all come together before then!
  • Options

Hi everyone!

I usually lurk on 0-6, but guess it's time to introduce myself here! DH and I just moved from Denver, although I grew up in MN. Right now we live in Chaska, but are planning on moving to the northern suburbs next month. We have an adorable almost 5 month old daughter - and we're loving every minute of being parents!

• Options

Hello every one I live in Eden Prairie with my Dashing Hubby & little prince. Post at night over on the 0-6 board (can you guess why?Smile) Aiden was a Honeymoon baby.

• Options

Hello!

I've lived in Zimmerman since November with my husband and 11 year old daughter. I'm due 8/15 with baby girl #2! I mainly post on the success after a loss board. Since I'm new to the northern suburbs, I found this board and am hoping to meet some neighbors!

• Options

I'm Meagan, and I live in Sartell (just outside of St Cloud) with ds oliver who is 14m in a half hour Crying

I usually post on 12-24

• Options

Hello! My name is Jessie (bet ya didn't figure that one out! Wink) and my husband Dan and I have been married for almost a year. We got married on October 11th, 2008 -- such a beautiful day! We live in North Minneapolis, in the Shingle Creek Neighborhood (one of the nicer pockets of the city) and hope to move to the suburbs once our jobs start paying us more! We also have 2 dogs (a chihuahua named Kirby and a lab/collie mix named Barkley) and a mean cat that only Dan likes, named Moe.

We knew we wanted children right away, so after guesstimating when I would be fertile, we decided to try and have been so fortunate and blessed to have gotten pregnant on our FIRST try! This will be baby #1 and we *think* it's a girl! We had to have 3 anatomy u/s because baby wasn't cooperating and we only got two guesses of girl, but they came in the form of, "Well, usually you can see boy parts here, but since I don't, I'll guess girl." LOL. Not too convincing, but we're riding with it until we see otherwise.

I post mainly on 3rd tri, as that's where I am at with my pregnancy, and a bit more than I used to here on the MN board.

Nice to mee you all! :-)

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

My name is Talia and I live with my DH of 5 years, Chris in Burnsville. We have lived in Minnesota for two years after being in Chicago for a few years while he finished grad school. We are having a baby any day now (due August 14th) and it is a boy - Hudson, middle name to be decided still! This is our first baby :)

I lurk quite a bit between the baby shower and nursery decor, and on third tri.

We also have a pug puppy named Buttercup who is a year old. Great idea to start this post!

• Options
    Thanks for responding everyone.  Congrats on the new babies and good luck if you are still pregnant.  Let's keep this board going now!
  • Options
    I guess we're all lurkers since so few post here. I mostly check in on the BFing board and sometimes 6-12.
  • Options
    I mainly post on the local board. I lurk here and on the cooking board.
  • Options

I used to be pretty active on the Knot and Nest but am only starting to come back now after a long break. 

I have a DD 3 1/2 and DS 6 months.  They keep us pretty busy!  We live in Plymouth and I work full time as a high school secretary as well my own travel business. 

I mostly lurk but will sometimes post on 6-12, BF, Working Moms, and 12-24 months for the Bump...on the Nest I check MSP, Health & Fitness, Money Matters, and Travel.

Bellastella227
    My prince and princess...
    <a href="http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y17/bellastella227/?action=view
  • Options

Hi there,

Good idea for this post. My name is Jessi. I live in western WI w/ my hubby and our new baby (see info below). Both my H and I work as Paramedics in the metro area. Renting my old apartment right now while we try to sell his house (sucks by the way). We were married June 16, 2007.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hello! My name is Alli, and I'm usually on the 6-12 mo. board.  My DH and I currently live in Eden Prairie, though are purchasing our 1st home in September and will then be moving to Chaska!  Hello to you all! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"