San Diego Babies

Anyone else in SD lose their pregnancy?

If so, do you ever go to the MC/PL board or TTCAL board?  Just wondering if I'm the only one...

Re: Anyone else in SD lose their pregnancy?

• I have lost 2, but am now pregnant again. I obviously don't go over there now, but did spend quite a bit of time on those 2 boards.  Very sorry for your loss!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 1st m/c July 2008, 2nd m/c December 2008, Baby boy born in 2009!, 3rd m/c (c/p) June 2011, 4th m/c September 2011
  • I'm pretty much like Kris-I lost two and spent a bit of time on the PL board...it was helpful for awhile for me.  I have a baby so you may not be interested, but if you want someone to talk to in the area that has experienced loss (I know that would have helped me a lot), maybe get together for a drink/chat, etc., feel free to PM me and I'll send you my email.  Take care and good luck with your journey.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a loss in October of 2007 and posted a bit on PL but than couldn't really handle it so I lurked on PL/TTCAL. Once I got pg again, though, I started posting on SAL. Now I'm a regular over on PAL.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers... if you need to talk or GTG just PM me! It took me a while to get through the sadness/greif and I couldn't even think about having another baby for a few months. I worried and thought the worst during the early part of my pregnancy.

Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"