Success after IF
Options

My update :-(

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts below. I got the call this afternoon after beta number 3. So far the betas (4 days between) had been 69 and then 217. Today it came back at 230. I'm not cramping... no pains. So either I'm going to miscarry or it's in my tube- My tube was blocked and I had a hysteroscopy before DS to get it cleared. They have always been a little careful of my tube since then.

I'm numb... I thought we had it figured out why I was having the miscarriages...

We were suppose to go on vacation for a week starting Tuesday. The nurse doesn't think I'll be able to because of appointments and a D&C or surgery if I need it.

I'm at my in laws tonight (which was the plan all along) hopefully they can keep my mind off of everything. I just want this to be all over.

Thank you.

imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: My update :-(

• Options

I am so sorry...

• Options
    I am very sorry to hear this. It is incredibly unfair.
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry.
    Kimberly, DH Monte, Angel baby 10/06, Angel twin 7/07, Rhett Kaden, our IVF miracle, born 3/23/08, Mason Robert & Wyatt David, our FET miracles, born 8/2/09 at 36 weeks, 3 days
    Our Blog

• Options
    Oh no! I am so very sorry, ((HUGS))
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I will keep you and your family in my thoughts.  It is all just so unfair. 
    ~Olivia~
  • Options

I'm so sorry.  Email me if you want to talk.............we're in the same boat  :(

Sending prayers your way.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.
  • Options
    Aw, Kim this f-ing sucks!  I'm SO sorry! It's so unfair. Can i get you anything? I'm just down the road and I could be at your inlaws in no time.  I don't have any plans so please let me know if there is anything I can do or bring you....anything at all. ((HUGS))

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear this.  I can't imagine what you are going through.
  • Options
    I'm so, so sorry. You'll be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))
  • Options
    I am so very sorry for your loss.  DH and I are just heartbroken for you and your DH.  I hope that they can figure out what is going on quickly.  Love you bunches.  (((HUGS))) and prayers
  • Options

Just wanted to say that I'm sorry, again. It's so unfair. ((hugs))

• Options
    I am so sorry, Kim.  You're in my thoughts.
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Options
    Oh honey, I'm just so fecking sorry.
    Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Options
    So sorry. :(
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  (hugs)  please take care of yourself.
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry!! I wish there was something I could do. Please take care of yourself.
  • Options

i am so so sorry sweetheart..here for you as always anytime you need..

tons of prayers thoughts and love from this house on to you guys.. 

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • Options
    I am so, so sorry.
    Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    Hugs, I am so, so sorry.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry sweetie.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    so so sorry.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry.
    imageimageimage
    TTC #1: IUI #2 = BFP , Betas 550 (16 dpiui), 1523 (18 dpiui)
    Hypothyroid, LPD, FSH 13.0, TTC 2 yrs B4 BFP

TTC #2: FSH 23, AMA, IUI 1, 2, 3 = BFN, IVF #1 = MC
    IVF #2 = BFP - Betas 194 (14dp2dt), 366 (16 dp2dt), 841 (18 dp2dt)
    (vanished twin ~7 weeks)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh honey, I am so so sorry.  I hate that this is happening again.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.  If you need to chat, vent, whatever, I'm here for you. 
  • Options
    Honey, I'm just so so sorry.  I don't even know what to say.  I'm just really sorry.  Wish I could give you a big hug.
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry.  I'll be thinking about you.  I hope you can take your much needed vacation.  This is so unfair. 
  • Options
    I'm so sorry :(  How awful to have to go through this so many times :(
  • Options
    I'm so sorry. I hate that you're going through this and I hope you can find some peace in the days and weeks to come.
  • Options
    I am so sorry! You will be in my thoughts. (((hugs)))
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss :(
    twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options
    I'm really sorry about this!
  • Options
    CMM05CMM05 member

Kim-

I'm so sorry :( Please let me know if you need anything. If you need help with Charlie, I am right around the corner! 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's just not fair especially since you thought you knew where your m/c's were stemming from.  I'm so sorry:(  Hug Charlie tight.
    Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10
  • Options
    I am so sorry.  :(

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Oh Skimmy.  I am SO SO sorry.  I don't know what to say so I will just say you and your fam are in my prayers.   (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Kim, I am SO sorry for your loss :( Words cannot express how sad I am for you and your DH. I too have had three losses and it is never easy. Please take care and know that we are all here for you. You and your DH are in my prayers. Hang in there and please take care.
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm so sorry Skimmy. It's just not fair. You and DH are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I am so incredibly sorry Skim!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm soo sooo sorry! Hang in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards