TTC After a Loss
Options

**MILFs In-Training Fri check in**

Sorry it's late. I can't bump from work and my commute was horrible today.

Anyway, tell me about your week.  How many times have you worked out? Do you have plans to be active this weekend? How are your eating habits? Have you met your goals? 

QOTD: Does your DH exercise or watch what he eats? 

ETA: 

QOTD2: Are we still doing the MILFs In Training?? 

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me

Re: **MILFs In-Training Fri check in**

• Options
    JenyMJenyM member

I have worked out twice this week. I was planning on going today but got home later than I wanted to and it's gloomy and rainy. So, I really want to sit and watch TV and drink wine.

I have to work all day tomorrow but plan on working out Sun. 

Food wise have been doing good. While on vacation, I ate everything in sight. I did alot of walking and loads of fvcking. That was the extent of my exercise. So, I probably gained some weight. I refuse to find out though.

QOTD: DH weight trains but eats whatever the hell he wants in ridiculous quantities and manages to have a 6 pack Super Angry bastard. 

BFP#1 missed m/c-d&c 10/27/08, BFP#2 BO-natural m/c 5/15/09, BFP#3 8/12/09-DS born 4/2010, BFP#4=TWINS-missed m/c&d/c 6/15/11, BFP#4 11/22/11- please stay with me
  • Options

I'd like to join this group... I'm going to need all the support I can get to lose some weight.

My week was pretty good... I did a lot of working out: Core Central Class on Monday, Step and Tues & Wed, and 30 Day Shred yesterday.  No workout plans tonight because we are having a BBQ, but I'm going to try to get in another Step class tomorrow.  Eating was pretty good... my first steps are to try to eliminate all my snacking and increase my water.  From there I'll work on the "quality" of what I eat.

QOTD:  DH exercises and tries to watch what he eats; He's making a resoluation to get more healthy with me, which will definitely help.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok, I need to join you ladies as well.

My weigh-in at my appt today showed me just how bad my clomid weight has gotten.  I need to lose about 12 lbs!  How did I do that in just 3 months?! ARGH

• Options

As usual my workout week rocked ~ something everday. Mon ~ Sand volleyball, Tues - walk.jog, Wed- lift/walk, Thurs - walk/job. Probably taking this eve. off as I am doing a 5K in the AM.

I MUST start writting down my food.  Weight IS NOT budging :(  I"ve got to get to the bottom of this!!

This is the 1st cycle the 2WW has freaked me out ~~ want to keep going but not doing too much ~~ know what I mean??

• Options
    JenyMJenyM member
    imageL2theC42:

As usual my workout week rocked ~ something everday. Mon ~ Sand volleyball, Tues - walk.jog, Wed- lift/walk, Thurs - walk/job. Probably taking this eve. off as I am doing a 5K in the AM.

I MUST start writting down my food.  Weight IS NOT budging :(  I"ve got to get to the bottom of this!!

This is the 1st cycle the 2WW has freaked me out ~~ want to keep going but not doing too much ~~ know what I mean??

Good job! GL tomorrow on the 5k! 

Mia and Leah- welcome! 

• Options

This week has been tough b/c I have been getting home late. I worked out only 2 times, but the week is not over, Right? My eating has still been good but not the best. I still have not lost anything. my weight just keeps fluctuating up and down a couple of pounds. It is soo frustrating.

QOTD: DH started to workout with me a long time ago and then stopped. i really have to get him motivated to go with me again because he is getting quite the belly. 

L2theC42-Good luck tomorrow! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"