Pregnant after a Loss

++lplassman++

I'm anxiously awaiting an update from you about what your OB said regarding your fall *hugs*  I'm sure all is well - but just need to make sure :)

Re: ++lplassman++

• Hey I did post an update a while down, but I am happy to give you another my love!  The nurse I talked to, who was not a regular, was sort of annoying at first, but we came to a decision to basically wait and see.  She called it something specific, but since I was not having any spotting and was having good movement she gave me the option to head to L&D and be monitored or to rest, stay off my feet, and keep a close eye on things and call to come in if anything changes or if I just changed my mind!  So far I am quite sore, but monkey seems to be doing quite well, nothing out of the ordinary I have noticed!  Now I just have some serious mommy guilt working on me!  Dh is OOT too, so it really sucks, but it could have been much worse.  Luckily my ankle and wrist are a little sore, but both usable!  Thanks for checking my dear! 
  • Phew, okay - well, listen - don't hesitate to go in if you continue to get more sore, especially since Dh is out of town.  I know you're already doing this, but keep drinking plenty of fluids to help prevent any BH cntx from getting worse :)

We love you!

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks!  Love you too! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"