Washington Babies
Options

Nancy drew

Does Audrey like the Hello Kitty stuffy that we got her for her B-day?

I will call you and we can see if we can set up Sunday to get together.

Right now we have nothing on Sunday at all so it should work out.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: Nancy drew

• Options

Yes, it's on her bed right now.  :)

She associates Hello Kitty with her bandaids.  She sees her and says "bandaids!"  lol  The same with the Hello Kitty spoons my grandma gave her! 

SHe is REALLY into dolly's right now, so all of them, everyday, included the Hello Kitty and her Minnie Mouse come out of her room and onto the stairs where she goes "camping" with them.  (that is what she calls it)

But since my Mom got her the shopping cart, not she piles them ALL into the cart and says "grocery shopping" and wheels them around the loop downstairs.  She will also stop and rotate which one is sitting in the baby seat at the front of the cart.  It's soo funny!  She is such a funny girl!  :)

She took a minnie mouse sippy to school yesterday and only wanted tht one last night too!  Those were a BUG hit!  Thanks!  ;)

Sounds good about Sunday.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I meant BIG hit!  lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I almost got her a mini cabbage patch baby they were so cute.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"