Success after IF
Options

Moms of 4-5 month olds what toys does dc like?

I'm bored with the same toys everyday!  I feel like I have a lot more toys I could be introducing to dd but I'm not sure which ones. 

We play with clear plastic blocks (the ones with things inside them), toys that rattle and wiggle (plastic and plush toys), stuff that hangs from the activity mat and the stuff you can hang in the carseat/stroller, and board books/flashcards. 

What does your dc like to play with?  Or what toys do you find entertaining? lol!

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
*Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Moms of 4-5 month olds what toys does dc like?

• Options
    DS wasn't really totally into anything at that age and it was SO hard! I think the thing that he liked the most was his jumperoo and spending time in his bumbo seat. We had the bumbo tray so a toy could sit on that and he could play with it.
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    we have a lot of the same toys you mentioned and i have to say that DS is not really interested in to much yet. ?he likes his rattle and Sophie, but i would say like the pp that the jumperoo and activity mat are still the most entertaining. ?i am hoping that as he gets better hand control that he'll like more toys.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    what he probably likes best is his little blankie w/ the animal head (bear) in the middle. ?he just loves stuffing it in his mouth and putting it on his head. ?that is?probably?his fav. toy.
  • Options

imagedejavu:
    what he probably likes best is his little blankie w/ the animal head (bear) in the middle.  he just loves stuffing it in his mouth and putting it on his head.  that is probably his fav. toy.

Lol!  Dd does the same thing!  She'll get it over her head so it looks like she has a tiny bear growing out of her forehead and then scream for me to take it off.  She also stuffs it in her mouth.

Clomid M/C 8 weeks 2/08 *IVF #1-DD born 3/09
    *Surprise BFP-T18 baby lost at 13w 1/10 *FET #1-DS born 2/11
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    my DS's favorite thing to do is sit in his bouncy and kick his legs as hard as he can until he's bouncing up and down.  Then he just laughs and laughs. Otherwise, he just likes toys that have skinny enough handles to grab on to or his burb cloth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"