Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Check out my new ticker ...

YAYYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAAAYY!!

Heh heh ... I bet y'all thought I was KU.  ::gigglesnort::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

Re: Check out my new ticker ...

• I admit that I thought you were either 1) KU or 2) TTC.  :)  Sadly I have no idea wth your new ticker is for.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I knew that was what you wanted us to think!!

Ha ha sucker Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagelittleone918:
    I admit that I thought you were either 1) KU or 2) TTC.  :)  Sadly I have no idea wth your new ticker is for.  :)

lol  :)

https://www.divineconsign.net/

• What a tease. I totally thought you and Amanda were going to get to hang out with tiny babies.
  • Not falling for it here :D  I figured you were trying to make us think you were KTFU.  Hee.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsTotty:

Indifferent Oh.  Em.  Gee........

Would this be worth a 4 hour trip up there for me!?!?!??!

BTW: You left out an "n" in Consign in your siggy.  ;) 

• imagelittleone918:
    imageMrsTotty:

Indifferent Oh.  Em.  Gee........

Would this be worth a 4 hour trip up there for me!?!?!??!

BTW: You left out an "n" in Consign in your siggy.  ;) 

LOL - why yes, yes I did. 

IDK hon, IMO, the best shopping are the presales, which are only open to first time moms (with a 12 mo. old or younger) or volunteers (which most of us are doing).  Otherwise, the pickings get slim.  I won't drive my butt 4 hours for the leftovers  :(

Maybe you can come up for their Spring sales in March?  Will you still be here then?

• imageMrsTotty:
    LOL - why yes, yes I did. 

IDK hon, IMO, the best shopping are the presales, which are only open to first time moms (with a 12 mo. old or younger) or volunteers (which most of us are doing).  Otherwise, the pickings get slim.  I won't drive my butt 4 hours for the leftovers  :(

Maybe you can come up for their Spring sales in March?  Will you still be here then?

Nope.  I believe we leave in Feb.  :(  Ah well.  I'm sure I'll find other reasons to drive 4 hours out to DFW.  ;)

BTW: Monkey and I are now flying into DFW instead of San Angelo and DH is driving up to get us.  I figured better 1 flight and 1 car ride than 2 flights w/ a layover with a kid who will probably be a terror.  :) 

• imageavz2azb:
    What a tease. I totally thought you and Amanda were going to get to hang out with tiny babies.

Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"