Multiples
Options

I am going crazy today...

Ugh, I really think it must be hormones. I feel so down. I don't have any motivation to do anything, fix my hair, etc. I feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat.

We are moving, just bought a house (which I know is positive), but still so much more to think about. I'm about 18 wks and starting to feel much slower and wear out pretty quickly.

I kind of feel like my husband doesn't understand that I can't just pick up a roller and paint a whole room, ya know???!!! Jeez.

I am sure some of you can relate.

Re: I am going crazy today...

• Options
    Very normal feelings!  And the hard part that I've run into, there is usually something that DH or friends without kids just don't understand about pregnancy.  Good thing though, as the pregnancy goes on, DH will most likely start to understand more!  At least my DH does.  And he's more protective and makes me do less so it all works out.
  • Options

I actually had my first mini-meltdown this week, maybe its an "18 week-twin-pregnancy thing"  Wink

Its exciting you just got a new house but Im sure its overwhelming, too, especially with two babies coming.  I know that making a list (even though it turned into a huge list) helped me feel more organized about what needs to get done.  Its also helping me prioritize the items and not feel as overwhelmed.  

And husbands not understanding? I can hear you on that.  I think that sometimes they just don't get it. I know I sat with DH this week and just laid it out-  Here is what I need help with, here is what I feel like I need from you but you're not doing, etc.  He has become more sympathetic to the fact that Im too tired to do what I used to do and has stepped up to help out.

Hang in there and just know you aren't alone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"