Houston Babies

what do you and LO do in Houston??

we just moved to the cypress area and have NO clue what activities we can take DD to, does anyone have any suggestions?? TIA

Re: what do you and LO do in Houston??

• mom2llmom2ll member

at this age they are just happy to sit and look around...  The Children's Museum has a baby area that they can lay and look at stuff...  I took DS to the zoo and stuff, but he didn't "get it" until much older...  The mall is always fun..  and Target :)  anywhere with AC and lights...

• If you are interested in a playgroup in our area (I'm also in Cypress) I am a member of a great group of ladies on meetup dot com called Lost in Mommy Land Playtime. They are doing things all the time at least 2-3 times a week.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are in the Cypress area too. The area is very toddler and kid friendly. 

There are kindermusik classes out in Cypress for babies. I know there are some in fairfield, Coles Crossing and Copperfield. 

There is also a pretty neat duck pond off of West rd.that we have taken DS to since he was your little girls age.  The ducks are really domesticated and friendly... you just have to watch the geese (Geese are always mean-especially to ducks.)

Depending on where you live in Cypress (it has grown pretty large).  There are alot of parks in the area...although it is super hot right now but fall is around the corner. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"