Georgia Babies
Options

Wienermobile in ATL

One of the Oscar Mayer Wienermobiles is in the ATL. Anyone have any info on where it will be specifically? TIA!
Photo by Everything Nice Photography
My blog

Re: Wienermobile in ATL

• Options
    Don't know about it being here in ATL. But we got pics in college with it once in Hilton Head. lol!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    kepkep member
    :o) I have seen it a few times over the years, but I wanted to get Kate's pic with it. Oh well, I am sure there will be other opportunities. I am still going to keep my eyes open this weekend!
    My blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just saw a sign at Publix today that said it would be there on 8/4.  Of course, I went to two different Publix's today and can't remember which one it was!  It is either the Crabapple Publix on Houze and Rucker or the Woodstock one on Trickum and 92.  I'm thinking the Crabapple one was where I saw the sign. 
  • Options
    kepkep member

Thanks, Ladies! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

Holly's blog is where I originally saw that the Wienermobile was in ATL--we live not too far from each other, so I knew it was close. I put out an APB on my Facebook status, and Kate's preschool director responded when she saw it drive by Whole Foods in Buckhead last night. LOL! Holly (of theshootingallens) commented on my blog (I had commented on hers) when it was parked back in its spot last night. We tried to see it this morning before it headed out for the day, but we missed it. (Kate didn't wake up until almost 8:30! She seems to do that when we have morning plans--LOL!)

ANYWAY ... I DID meet Holly's DH--he probably thought I was nuts. 

After a very full day, we drove by the hotel on our way home from Lenox this evening, and it was THERE! YAY! Got a few pics, but it was getting dark. Thanks again--I guess maybe it will be staying there at that hotel while it's in the ATL--not sure how long that is, though. 

My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"