Cincinnati Babies

~*Weekend Plans*~

What is everyone up to this weekend??

Have a great one :)

Re: ~*Weekend Plans*~

• I'm off work today (yay) so hopefully doing some cleaning and grocery shopping.

Saturday: Baby shopping in the morning then working all afternoon/evening boo!

Sunday: Working!

Wow I hope others have more exciting plans Smile

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers image
  • Kickin it solo with DS all day until later tonight.

Sat: DH is in a wedding in Dayton

Sun: recovering from the wedding and STILL trying to unpack boxes

Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Moving into my new house!!!  Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kel716kel716 member
    We're still in North Carolina at the beach!!!  We leave Monday or Tuesday next week.  Geeked
  • tonight: dh is working so i will be hanging with dd.  cleaning and whatnot after she goes to sleep

saturday: dh is in a wedding and we have a sitter for dd...par-tay!

sunday:recovery, maybe the zoo

• Tonight: Target shopping (hoping to walk the baby out)

Tomorrow: going to the park in the am (to try to walk the baby out), family naptime, then we have a 1 year old's bday party then my nephews 3 year old birthday party.

Sunday: hoping maybe i am in the hospital having a baby? HA! Probably going somewhere to walk some more!!

• Tonight we're having dinner with friends. Maggie's spending the night with grandparents.

Tomorrow, sleeping in til 8 AM!! Heaven. Pick up Maggie, maybe the pool if it's nice.

Sunday my folks are coming down, we're telling them about the pregnancy!

image Ready to rumble.
  • Tonight: Probably going out to dinner.

Tomorrow: Wedding shower and my husband is hosting a bachelor party at our house.

Sunday: No idea.  Which is fine with me!

• Tonight, I'm going home and emptying out my kitchen cabinets of things we never use. We need new cabinet, but can't make up our minds on what we want and in the meantime, it's driving me nuts!!!!! So I'm going to take everything we don't use and store it in the basement.

Tomorrow and Sunday, hopefully painting and decluttering. I don't know what is going on with me, but I've had the sudden urge lately to just take all the crap we have piled up in our house and put it on the curb. 

• imagedaves_sweetpea:
    Cleaning & relaxing!

Hey Kristy, I've been thinking of you in the past few days but I didn't want to post it on Facebook.  Hope you're hanging in there!

Hey Jen--

I'm hangin in there, thanks for thinking of me  :)  If you ever want to chit chat, email me

firegirlkorb@aol.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"