D.C. Area Babies
Options

If your DC is in daycare in Rockville can you tell me where?

And if in-home, if they have any spaces open?

Thanks a lot.

BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby

Re: If your DC is in daycare in Rockville can you tell me where?

• Options

We found our in-home through Monday Morning Moms.

We pay them, they pay her.  I don't know how much of a cut they take, but, our weekly payment is $320, I think (that's DH's department...)

I highly recommend them.  They've been very easy to work with, and, so far, we love our provider.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I just called MMM today and they told me that all their available providers now are in Gaithersburg or Germantown...we live in Bethesda and she said they had NOTHING here...maybe we should call again and say we are in Rockville? We are not that far, but techinally Bethesda and when I called the lady was pretty curt with me that "Bethesda families all have nannies" and I was like what the heck???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Kindercare on Crabbs Branch Way and Shady Grove.  It is across from the metro and right off 370.  We really like it.  It was around $400/week for infant.  We are in the twos, so the price went down. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageBabyMommy2009:
    I just called MMM today and they told me that all their available providers now are in Gaithersburg or Germantown...we live in Bethesda and she said they had NOTHING here...maybe we should call again and say we are in Rockville? We are not that far, but techinally Bethesda and when I called the lady was pretty curt with me that "Bethesda families all have nannies" and I was like what the heck???

Oh, wow... that's totally not the experience we've had!  They had 2 or 3 options for us that met our needs.  I guess maybe that's because we're on the other side of the county - and there are a lot of in-home daycares within a 5 mile radius of my house.

DH is usually the one that deals with MMM's - so, he has the most contact with them.  They're really nice to him when he calls.

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekatezta:
    Kindercare on Crabbs Branch Way and Shady Grove.  It is across from the metro and right off 370.  We really like it.  It was around $400/week for infant.  We are in the twos, so the price went down. 

I called them the other day and apparently the infant price has gone down now-it's closer to 360.  That's strange, but good for us if we like it-thanks!

BFP #1: 3/28/09: DD born 12/11/09
    BFP #2: 11/16/11: M/C at 7 weeks
    BFP #3: 03/24/12: C/P 03/28/12
    BFP #4: 04/26/12: please be our baby
  • Options
    That is probably right.  I know it was lower in the infant room, then went up in the toddler room because they "enrich" the kids with a weekly music class.  DD was in the room with Marzieh and Eunice from 4 months to 16 months since she was a late walker.  I think they are in separate rooms now.  I love both of them. 
  • Options
    Also let me know if you are interested when the time comes.  I can scope out the infant rooms and ask around for openings when you are ready. 
  • Options
    We are signed up to take DD to Montrose Christian Child Development Center. It's $1325/mo.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Mine is in-home but Kentlands in G'burg.

$175/w for toddler and 200/w for infant. We have been there 2 years and love it.

• Options
    I would suggest calling TLC's Early Learning Center in North Potomac (Rockville).  I think they have an opening or two (we looked into, but have figured out a way to flex our schedules and use family members and not use a care provider).  I have heard nothing but wonderful wonderful things about them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"