Washington Babies
Options

Go buy your alcohol today!

Just an FYI that prices on liquor go up tomorrow so if your low on anything...go today : )

https://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-073109-liquormarkupincrease,0,6718263.story

imageimage Brothers! image

Re: Go buy your alcohol today!

• Options
    Ugh. With the baby and the bar change-over I almost forgot. We're gonna have to rework all our prices.
  • Options

As if the prices weren't high enough.  We actually stocked up on our liquor from CA.  We have so much that I give a bottle of something to my Dad and brother as payment for when the come over and help us do home improvment projects.

Also known as *BreeBree13* Stupid bump keeps logging me in under my old name!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageiHeartHimMore:
    Ugh. With the baby and the bar change-over I almost forgot. We're gonna have to rework all our prices.

Oh I bet that is a major PIA!  I totally didn't think about that!

imageimage Brothers! image
  • Options

ahh, I saw that it's not for wine, which is good for DH.  He hadn't said a word, so I was wondeirng if it was going to effect him. That's good.

I've been wanting to try blueberry vodka with lemonade ever since I think it was Brianne (?) that said it was good together!  :)  hmm... do you think it would be weird for a 9 month PG lady to go into the liquor store to buy some today?  ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageAnita_69:

As if the prices weren't high enough.  We actually stocked up on our liquor from CA. 

This is what we did for our wedding.  My SIL was on vaca down there and driving home.  We had her shop at a CA Costco and Safeway.

I'm from IL and it's still weird to me that I can't buy my rum while I'm grocery shopping.  Figuring out liquor store locations and hours is a pain.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    Sometimes I really hate living in WA.  Not the liquor prices, but just the general dysfunction that is this state.  Ugh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"