New York Babies
Options

new to board and ? about pediatricians in Rockland

edited July 2021 in New York Babies

Hello Ladies

I'm new to this board.....in the process of moving to Rockland Cty (Congers), hopefully closing on our house next month.  DH and I have a 7month old son, Luke.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone on this board!  Does anyone use Clarkstown Pediatrics?  Any referrals would be appreciated!

thanks!

Pam

Re: new to board and ? about pediatricians in Rockland

• Options

Lots of my friends have used them and love them.  I think I've only heard one negative experience and really it was a billing issue not really a "care of child" issue.

Personally, my son's ped. was Dr. Padre in Pearl River.  He and his daughter run the practice on Middletown road.  I've always been happy with him.  My son is 17 now.  Of course, if DH and I get PG again, I will definitely be using them again.

• Options

I use Nyack Pediatrics and LOVE THEM!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to Rockland! Congers is such a nice place to live!

I use a small practice in New City (Next to the library) called Palisades Pediatrics. It's only two doctors, but I like the personal attention and that they actually know who you are.

I grew up using Clarkstown Peds and IMO they just got too big.

• Options
    I just had a baby a few months ago and did some research regarding pediatricians in Rockland.  First, you have to decide what kind of practice  you are comfortable with.  If you go with a big  practice there is less personal attention.  If you go with a smaller practice then there are less doctors to choose from should you not like one of the doctors.  I ended up at Palisades Pediatrics in New City.  I like them, but neither one of the doctors has children, which I didn't think would be a big deal...and has turned out to be important to me. It's also about personallity, so go to a few and interview them.  I have heard good things about Nyack Pediatrics and if you're interested in the more natural side of medicine, I heard that Dr. Zatz in Nyack is the person to see.  They all make time in their schedules to be interviewed by new patients, so call around. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"