Success after IF
Options

I didn't take one photo

of the day they came home from the hospital.  I didn't take photos of us in the hospital the day we left, the first time in their carseats and in the car and I didn't take any of them in their coming home outfits.  I'm just realizing this now and I'm sad over this.  I don't even know why.  I know we were crowded and were in a hurry to get out of the room and it was 150 degrees outside but still..not one photo? 

I guess this is a vent..

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

Re: I didn't take one photo

• Options
    I understand.  I miss lots of photo ops and get mad everytime.  I wanted to do a monthly pic of her in the same spot to show her growth and never did :(
  • Options
    I'm sad about this too. I didn't get any pics of DS in his coming home outfit or of me being wheeled out holding him or in his car seat when he was coming home or an itty bitty newborn. We were also being rushed out of our room the day that we were discharged, so I really think thats why. I even wish I would have taken more pictures of DS while in the hospital, but I was in so much pain and the stress of him being in the special care nursery and running back and forth to breastfeed and pump and then he was under the bili-light incubator...he was never in our room until the day we were leaving! I don' t blame you for being sad about this, because I am too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're post made me realize I didn't get any either, coming home, being wheeled out.  I want to cry.  I'm so sorry you didn't too.  There's lots of things I realized too late and I hate it.  I bought a nice SLR camera for the baby and everything and totally forgot.  I think I was just so excited about going home.  I wish I wasn't so forgetful! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    CHI-06CHI-06 member
    I know what you mean!  I don't have one family pic from the hospital and it makes me sad... there are others I am missing too... oh well I guess what can you do!  I feel like I need a checklist for this next kid ;)
    Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011
  • Options
    I realized the same thing a few weeks ago.  It makes me sad.  I honestly don't even remember what she wore home.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"