Multiples
Options

when figuring out your due date

did you go by your LMP or the date your doc gave you at your first u/s?

i did IVF, so i know when the date of conception was - right down to the hour.  :)

but at my first u/s my RE gave me a due date 3 days later than what i originally thought. 

i made my ticker based on the date of conception.  which do you go by?

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: when figuring out your due date

• Options

go by what your RE says... he's probably going off of implantation, not transfer I'd guess?

those of us who used ART to get pg would have no reason to go by LMP - which is generally not that accurate for the average woman.

either way - it doesn't matter much since you won't go to your true due date with a twin pg no matter what.  It was always so hard to answer "when are you due?" when i was pg... I'd say "due at the end of June, but twins always come earlier so who knows"

• Options
    imageGoldie_Locks_5:

go by what your RE says... he's probably going off of implantation, not transfer I'd guess?

those of us who used ART to get pg would have no reason to go by LMP - which is generally not that accurate for the average woman.

either way - it doesn't matter much since you won't go to your true due date with a twin pg no matter what.  It was always so hard to answer "when are you due?" when i was pg... I'd say "due at the end of June, but twins always come earlier so who knows"

i just assumed that those on this board who did not do ART would go by their LMP.  i did do IVF, so i went by my ER.  seeing those extra 3 days just makes me feel better.  :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I charted so I went by my ovulation date rather than LMP; I know I ovulated on CD21 so going by my LMP would have been off by a week. The u/s dates matched up with my ovulation date.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options
    Both my RE and OB use my ER date.
  • Options
    We went by ER date, and as of 9 weeks, the due dates on my u/s are matching this.  (Before that they were off a few days, but the u/s at the time was +- 7 days.)

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagekimarino13:
    We went by ER date, and as of 9 weeks, the due dates on my u/s are matching this.  (Before that they were off a few days, but the u/s at the time was +- 7 days.)

my RE goes by the ET date.  why would he do that?  

oh well, i am sticking with the ER date.  that puts me into my 9th week and makes me feel better.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"