Re: can you believe...

• Options
    Wow!  BTW...love your siggy!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Options

That is seriously insane. I really *cannot* believe that!

He's too dang cute, Kathy. Those blue eyes! He's a heartbreaker!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    What?!? 7 months already? Time sure does fly! He is one handsome boy!
  • Options
    that's crazy! I love his big blue eyes!
  • Options
    Thanks girls :) This has been the fastest year of my life without question!
  • Options
    Happy 7 months!!
  • Options

He is so cute....I love those big bright eyes!

Amy

• Options
    Wow!  Adorable pic!
  • Options
    Wow, I can't believe it's been that long already!
    image Laura & Jason Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Nope. I'm in total disbelief about that. That means that fall is almost here (YAY for fall!) and that Christmas is right around the corner, and Ella will be a year old soon and then she'll be in college. That's how my mind works these days.

LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy. He has really become such a beautiful little man, Kathy! He's always been so precious but I really see his personality now!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    He is one beautiful boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

Nope. I'm in total disbelief about that. That means that fall is almost here (YAY for fall!) and that Christmas is right around the corner, and Ella will be a year old soon and then she'll be in college. That's how my mind works these days.

OMG, Lauren!  That's pretty much how it really works!!! 

Kathy -- I can't believe your little guy is 7 months already!!  I love that picture! 

• Options

What a sweet little guy!  Seriously, Kathy, he has always been cute, but the more recent pics that you have posted have just melted my heart with his growing adorable qualities - those eyes and that smile!  Oh goodness, how do you get anything productive done with that little face around?!

• Options
    imageCiaoBella07:

What a sweet little guy!  Seriously, Kathy, he has always been cute, but the more recent pics that you have posted have just melted my heart with his growing adorable qualities - those eyes and that smile!  Oh goodness, how do you get anything productive done with that little face around?!

lol productive?! :-)

• Options
    imageNDwife07:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your siggy. He has really become such a beautiful little man, Kathy! He's always been so precious but I really see his personality now!

Thanks :) This is how I think, too. Although I'm excited for Christmas this year since we sort of totally missed it last year. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"