Washington Babies
Options

What have you been having for dinner?

Last night we got Subway for dinner. And who knows what we will have tonight. I am avoiding cooking at all cost.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008

Re: What have you been having for dinner?

• Options
    I'm with you, no hot foods! Thankfully my dad and stepmom are here so they are cooking. Last night we had salad with cold chicken breast and tonight is tuna salad on a bed of greens with rolls. Also lots and lots of ice cream. Smile
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Options
    I am debating on making meatloaf and mashed potatoes or picking up pizza.
    TTC #2 since Sept '16
    My Chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/28017b
    TTC #1- 3 failed rounds of Clomid/ Surprise Natural BFP w/weight loss- 9/22/11 DD 5/12
    DX. Dec '09 w/ Inappropriate LH Secretion Syndrom/PCOS/ Anov 28 months
    (Former username: xxbblueangelxx)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Last night i had salad and a popsicle.  The night before was a smoothie.  It's just a few days, so an unbalanced meal isn't that worrisome to me.
    Some better ideas:
    - pita with taziki, salad, fruit. 
    - chips with "cowboy caviar" (fresh salsa with black beans, avacado, corn, peppers, black-eye peas).
    Hm. That's all i've got.

Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
  • Options

We've had sandwiches a few times.  We also had nachos with leftover taco stuff.  It only required using the microwave to heat it.

I have to make cookies for a party this weekend and I'm dreading using the oven.  But I don't want to buy them.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    We did the good old rotisserie chicken from costco thing!  The first night we had it warm with pasta salad...then the second night we picked it off and had it in a cesar salad!  No idea what tonight holds!
  • Options
    This week we have done- bbq'd turkey burgers with chips & salsa, cold pasta salad with bbq'd hot dogs.  You could pick up some cold pastas, chicken at a deli. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

-costco rotisserie chicken with pesto pasta salad (leftover from bday, I was NOT turning on the stove)

- cold marinated shrimp with some bread and hummus

- went out for tony's birthday last night

- tonight he is picking up cold vietnamese noodle salad bowls

I am hostage in the babies room which is the spot with the a/c right now... its 98 degrees downstairs....  they are getting bored and restless but oh well

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have had turkey and bacon sandwiches, quesadillas, and then ceasar salad tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"