TTC after 35
Options

~NowDNAtoo~

Did you test today??

I did a home test just to have proof if this goes downhill. It made me feel better but I'm feeling a bit crampy so losing hope.

I'm sending good vibes your way!?

Re: ~NowDNAtoo~

• Options

I was logging on to ask her the same question!!!  Well DNA....did ya??

TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Options

Yes, I tested and it was a bfn this morning...thus my post about progesterone supps.  I know when I got pg with DS that it took 2 min. for it to pop up the evening of 10dpiui, so I know there is still hope, but I'm not feeling it.  I have plenty of tests so I'm sure I'll test again tomorrow morning (I think the people at Target must think I'm nuts with all the tests I've been through--esp. since I always seem to get the same cashier Indifferent)

Pez--I hope you get better news tomorrow and L&L I'm holding my breath for you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Girl, I'd go nuts if I tested a lot!  There's just something about seeing that negative that makes me feel so very defeated!  My husband has forbidden me (LOL) to test prior to officially being a few days late.  I'm usually like clockwork though!  However, the stuff from the dr's office says for me to test between 12-14 days....so I'm testing on day 12, Sunday!  I assume that if it's neg then, the hubs will want me to wait until Tuesday to test again. 

You're not out yet!  My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!

TTC #1, Cycle 22 - Jan 2009 IUI , Femara & Follistim: 7/21/09: BFN Multiple rounds of Clomid June 2012: Decided to move on to IVF after 3 more rounds of Clomid Sept 2012: Got a call from a friend asking us to adopt her baby
  • Options

YOUR NOT OUT TILL THE RED RIVER FLOWS GIRLS!!!!

Hang in there

"Onward"--CathyMD Waiting since 07/5/2011 for our forever child! Yep we are adopting!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"