3rd Trimester
Options

Are all the October EDD here yet? unofficial check-in

2»

Re: Are all the October EDD here yet? unofficial check-in

• Options
    I'm due 10/24 - and we have almost nothing done! Haven't decided on a name, my showers arent' until the end of Aug and mid September so we're waiting on those to buy anything. The nursery furniture is ordered though. We have narrowed down our daycare decision to 2 places, and have started searching for a pediatrician. Childbirth and breastfeeding classes scheduled for end of August. That's it. I'm starting to get nervous that nothing will be ready by Oct!
  • Options
    I'm here-- due October 28th. I am feeling somewhere middle of the road regarding preparedness... I know I still have time, but I feel pressured.  We painted the nursery, and we have the bassinet.  We are yet to get the crib and changing table.  My shower is at the end of September, and that stresses me out because it leaves me just 4 weeks to buy everything we did not get.  But overall, I am feeling great, and DH and I are getting super excited.  I am so very glad to be in the 3rd trimester... I can't believe it's just 3 months to go!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePam081206:

Blair's on vacation and we haven't had an OOP check-in for a while so I figured I'd give a shout-out to the rest of the OOPs here today.  Feel free to vent about how unprepared you are for the LO's arrival or AW about how super on top of things.  Me?  I'm going to vent...

Less than 10 weeks to go and we're no closer to have a name picked out.  Our house is in remodel hell (no kitchen, and all the bedrooms are still torn apart) and other than a case of newborn and a case of size 1 diapers, I have none of the baby essentials (infant seat, clothes, etc.)  How is everyone else doing?

Im here- due 10/17. I have done nothing for the nursery since we are trying to buy a house and I really dont see the point in setting everything up only to take it down again. It is getting very frustrating though because I have terrible nesting urges right now.

Otherwise doing great, just got home from prenatal yoga and feel awesome! :)

• Options

I'm due Oct 16th and never seem to see the OOP check-ins and finally just gave up on that group! 

I'm not prepared and I'm freaking out!  We're finishing our basement (which will have the nursery).  My DH needs to finish painting and the carpet is coming in 2-4 more weeks for installation.  I haven't bought anything big.  My first shower is in 2 weeks, but otherwise I won't have my other shower until September.  I get anxious thinking about having to wait that long to find out what I need to buy yet, but oh well.  Go with the flow. 

Oh yeah...no names and I'm pretty sure we won't have one anytime soon.  I thought we were good, but DH mentioned this morning that he "still wasn't sold" on the name we had picked.  Ugh!

• Options
    sjpsjp member
    im still lurking until this weekend--but hello! im hanging in there
    BFP#1 twins--m/c Baby B-- DC#1 DS 03/22/05 BFP#2 m/c 2006 BFP#3/DC#2 DD 10/22/09 BFP #4! EDD 9/15/12 at 9 dpo BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Im here!! Im due October 24th! We've started the nursery, but cant do too much more until after the shower Sept. 12th... Cant wait!
  • Options
    Hi there!  I'm due Oct. 20th.  This is my 3rd LO so I have lots of the old stuff I'll be reusing, so I'm feeling pretty prepared.  Some minor room decor left to do and need to replace some baby items we donated after DD2.  As far as the name, well.....no sign that this will be decided any time soon.  I don't like any names and have not really been trying too hard to find one since we chose both our DDs names on the day they were born, so we have time.  Other than that I'm just trying to live through the horrible heartburn.
  • Options
    I am equally as frustrated as some of you. I have a paint cloth on the floor of the nursery... the walls are painted but we have NOTHING. We have bought nothing and received nothing and my first shower is three weeks away. I go back to school in 1 1/2 weeks and I am dreading the "fire drill" that we will be running from that point on... ugghhhh!!!!
  • Options
    I am no where near ready. I still have to finish cleaning out the nursery (it was our office/guest room), paint it, have new flooring installed, and then put the new furniture in. At least my shower is next weekend, so I can see what essentials we still need to get, but at least I have my bedding and some clothes.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

edd 10/2

we are def getting there...nursery painted, crib up but havent had any showers yet so we are waiting to see what we will still need...its getting so close i cant wait!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Our nursery isn't even started yet. I have all the decor and the furniture but my husband is away on business so I have to wait for him to come back to get started.

We have clothes for my son but not too much else! I still have my two showers coming up so I'm hoping we get some of the bigger items we need but if not we'll buy them ourselves.

• Options
    imagePam081206:

Blair's on vacation and we haven't had an OOP check-in for a while so I figured I'd give a shout-out to the rest of the OOPs here today.  Feel free to vent about how unprepared you are for the LO's arrival or AW about how super on top of things.  Me?  I'm going to vent...

Less than 10 weeks to go and we're no closer to have a name picked out.  Our house is in remodel hell (no kitchen, and all the bedrooms are still torn apart) and other than a case of newborn and a case of size 1 diapers, I have none of the baby essentials (infant seat, clothes, etc.)  How is everyone else doing?

Hi,

I'm due on 10/16, and I am pretty much where you are.  We moved into my parent's home, they moved to another house closer to their business. So we moved out of our rental home and we are living their now with my sister and her LO, to help with mortgage and we can save some money.  We still have to organize our room to make it a shared room with us and baby.  We had to get our other DD situated in her room. I have  bought nothing but a few nightgowns for our LO.  I'm not sure if I'm having a shower or not.  In the beginning of my pregnancy, I said I didn't want one(I didn't want to invite people I don't really care for). Even though they would want to be invited.  I was just going to avoid it all together.

I'm really starting to buckle down now though.  I don't want to be stressed in the end. 

• Options

I'm here (due Oct. 1). We're doing really well in terms of getting ready for baby: nursery is more or less finished, major baby items have been purchases, and we've been accumulating clothes through purchases and gifts all along. 

What worries me is that we still cannot agree on a name for our son. Everything DH likes, I hate, and vice versa. It's going to go down to the wire, I think.

imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"