Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Which JBF Sale is the best?

I just heard about these Just Between Friends sales recently and I see on the website that they have them all over the Metroplex at different times this fall. Which one, in your experience, will have the most and highest quality items? Or are they all pretty much the same? I am willing to drive farther for better sales. Are there other consignment sales or stores that you recommend? Thank you!

Re: Which JBF Sale is the best?

• I have not been to a JBF sale, but I went to both the Plano and Grapevine Devine Cosigns last Spring and LOVED them.  They had great quality items and a LOT of them. 

https://www.divineconsign.net/

HTH!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• I've never been

Just have to say ....every time I see the JBF logo or anything, first thing that comes to mind is what's the deal with Just Been F*cked?  

• Loading the player...
  • I went in the begining of the year to the one in Mesquite. The only thing is it gets really packed and stuff gets everywhere. Most of the good stuff gets bought really fast. I thought they had good sales but it depends on what you are looking for. They have plenty of baby clothes!
  • I reccomend Divine Cosign as well. I went to their sale last year, then to JBF in Arlington later in the year and JBF was packed, the checkout line was horrrendous and we didn't get out of there until almost midnight (and that was once we gave up on getting checked out anytime soon.) DC had better prices/nicer stuff IMO.
  • I just went to the JBF presale yesterday for first time moms in Mesquite - it wasn't crowded at all but i think that's b/c it was the presale.  I got lots of great things for cheap, though you have to dig around sometimes... lots of good starter clothing items which I don't want to pay a lot for b/c the baby will outgrow them so quickly... onesies and sleepers were about $0.50-$1.50 each and then other clothing items were about 50-75% off retail price.  not sure you can predict how good a particular sale will be b/c it just depends on what the consignors are bringing in... I plan to go to the Divine Consign sale in August too :)
  • Dallas/Mesquite and Ft. Worth are the biggest JBF sales.  Divine Consigns are both big too.  The key to any of these sales is getting presale passes.  Since you have not been before, sign up as first time mom and go to that presale.  I think they said they sale 40% of their merchandise at the presales before it is open to the public.  Since both have gone to barcoding, I haven't had to wait in line for very long at all.  It's totally worth the wait though even if you do, the prices are so much cheaper than retail. I bought most all of my baby gear there for about $200.  Crazy!

• I have been to the McKinney sale and the Sherman sale. Both had nice things at a reasonable price.

• I went to the NRH & FW JBF sales last year & FW was much larger.  I only went at the end, to the 1/2 price sale, which I still thought had a lot of stuff (though nothing like what the pictures show they start out with).  I'm going earlier this year & also going to the DC sale in Grapevine for the 1st time.  Fun stuff!

I've also bought some things from Kid to Kid (resale shop).  Some locations have more selection than others.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• I have never been to any of these sales, I think I will have to check the next one out.
  • imageMrsTotty:

I have not been to a JBF sale, but I went to both the Plano and Grapevine Devine Cosigns last Spring and LOVED them.  They had great quality items and a LOT of them. 

https://www.divineconsign.net/

HTH!

Ditto this. I was a volunteer for the Divine Consign sale last year in Plano & I go a lot of awesome stuff for really cheap.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"