North Carolina Babies
Options

Do the 2 year molars come in around 24 mos?

I am asking this out of hope that we will actually be getting a break from teething soon.  Nate has 13 teeth now, and his last 3 canines will be coming through soon.  So that will put him at 16 teeth, leaving just 4 2-year molars to go.

What are the odds that we'll actually get 6 or 7 months before he starts working on those other molars?  Because I have to tell you... the idea of months & months with no teething has got me PSYCHED!  How did it work out for your DC?

Re: Do the 2 year molars come in around 24 mos?

• Options
    I don't know, but I am RIGHT there with ya!  Once we get these canines in all we lack are the 2 year molars too.  I can't imagine 6 months of no teething!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure the girls didn't start getting theirs until like 23/24 months.  But, I know a couple of them just broke through a month or 2 ago.  But the good news is, by this age they can tell you whats wrong, so give them some pain reliever and its not nearly as bad!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES!  Brooks has been teething again for 2 months and yesterday the 1st of his 2-year molars started popping through.
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"