TTC after 35

My chart has me perplexed...I inverted the pic - thanks!

Ok. so my temps are going up even after 3 days of spotting.  The spotting is only noticeable at times when I wipe (TMI) and is a light, watery pink.  It's not on a pad and I wouldn't even be aware of it if I wasn't on the lookout for AF. This is new to me as I usually spot red the night before AF arrives. 

So I take a internet cheapie pg test this morning and think I see a shadow of a second line.  I wait until DH goes to work to take another one this morning after I had PIAC with FMU (I don't want to confuse him because I've been complaining of AF's imminent arrival over the past 3 days).  I still think I see a second line.  I know people have inverted pics to see if the line is visible but I'm clueless how to do this.

Why am I so scared and fearful of the answer?!  Seriously, I'm terrified if it's all in my head.  Please share if you know how to do this...thank you very much!

Inverted link - I don't see it this way. We'll see!

https://tinypic.com/r/fnxsao/3

Re: My chart has me perplexed...I inverted the pic - thanks!

• I don't know how to invert a pic, but if you think you see a line on two different tests, then I think you are KU!!!   I also think that if spotting is unusual for you, then that is a good sign as well.  I will wait to say congrats until you feel more sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was just experimenting in paint and don't see a thing.  I guess I'll wait until tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive before then! 

Hollymichael, you are a great cheerleader for everyone on here!  I'm rooting for you, too!

https://tinypic.com/r/nc039u/3

• Loading the player...
  • I think folks use photoshop to do that. I don't really see a line myself, but I think you need to go out and buy a digital!  Good luck!
  • Very faint, but I see it!  Congrats!!! 
  • In Microsoft Paint

Click IMAGE

Click INVERT COLORS

• My line was super faint, too...so I took a digital right after and that confirmed it.  I'd go get a digital and take it first thing in the morning if AF hasn't arrived.
  • I have one digital but I know that they aren't as sensitive so I didn't want to waste it until it showed on a cheapie test, you know?  I'll try again in the morning if the hag doesn't appear before then! 
  • i dont know how to invert either.  i would say check with FMU in the morning, collect in a cup and if you get a BFP and still arent sure you still have your FMU and can test with the digital

good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"