TTC after 35

~NowDNAtoo~

hey there.

i cancelled my appt b/c it was supposed to be today!

i didn't have my records anyway. that request has been sent and i know she's working on getting me the records.

so depending on how this all turns out...............i'll be prepared to see dr. m as soon as i get those in the mail.

or this turns out a-ok i won't need him. ;-). ?the nurse sure didn't have much hope but i'm trying to stay positive. i definitely still feel pregnant as i'm exhausted and bbs hurt! so keeping fingers crossed.

i could slap that nurse for giving me the news the way she did--another reason to switch. others have told me it may take 72 hours to double.

?you're almost to testing, eh??????

Re: ~NowDNAtoo~

• I'm still praying for you!  I hope that you don't end up having to make a new appt. with Dr. Muasher.

I was planning on testing tomorrow (thur) since that is when I got my bfp with DS.  However, it was later in the day and it took forever to pop up on the digital (literally 2 min) and over the course of the following days it started popping up sooner and sooner.  Therefore, my dilemna is: do I test with FMU tomorrow or do I wait until later in the day.  I'm not very hopeful this cycle.  Every once in awhile I convince myself that my boobs feel different or I feel twinges/cramps, but then I think I'm fooling myself. 

I am honestly right now about ready to cry because I just don't think this is it and I don't want to have to go through and wait through another cycle to find out if that one works.  Why can't this come easy?!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #1 Cycle #18 m/c Jan. 9, 2007, chemical pg May 4, 2007, methotrexate shot Oct. 5, 2007--m/c Oct. 9, 2007, IUI Nov. 17, 2007 It worked! beta 11/30 & 12/6 TTC #2 Cycle #5 IUI July 20, 2009 -BFN 8-3-09 Cycle #6 IUI August 17, 2009-BFP! 8-31-09, beta 9-1-09, 9-8-09, saw the H/B 9-22-09 EDD 5-10-10
  • thanks for your prayers. my spotting is minimal so i'm hoping for a miracle.

do you take progesterone supplementation in the luteal phase?

i wish i had some advice. if you can wait, i'd say wait. i got bfn last friday at 11dpiui. it was so disappointing that i didn't test again all wknd. of course i ended up w/ a surprise.

i'd say wait till tomorrow and use fmu.

?this all stinks. i just thought about how i've been pregnant THREE times this year. the miscarriage and the other chemical and now this. my doctor is obviously not doing something right - i'm sure he'll argue w/ that! lol.

anyway, good luck with whatever you choose. i know the pull of poas! i wanted to do it 10dpui but knew that was just wAY too early. part of me didn't care, i just wanted to DO IT! ack!

can't wait to hear. stay positive b/c you just never know!!!!!!!!

hugs!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"